ChB

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

How do I feel about Trixie? I like her so much, I used her as an avatar :sunset:

We need a Trixie themed emoticon...

I'd like to defend No Second Prances. Yes, Twilight acted like a jerk... but, in a way, I liked that. It showed she has character flaws. Trixie has caused her problems, misbehaved, and even told lies ("I defeated the great Ursa Major! ...even though I never actually met one before...") She tries to be nice to Trixie, but she can't help that she just doesn't like her. Keep in mind that Twilight redeems herself at the end of the episode by apologizing.

Boast Busters has some writing flaws, as mentioned above. The mane 5 are a little too quick to dislike her. She is supposed to be a villain (I think) but you feel for her more than the others. However, it WAS a season 1 episode. You have to give season 1 episodes a little more slack because the writers are still getting the hang of things.

Overall, I think making Trixie and Glim Glam friends was well handled.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

20170307_152758_zpsmfpitktp.jpg

Trixie: "Battle of the century!"

Cheese Sandwich would kill his own VA? Now that's "Weird!"

768298__safe_solo_vector_smile_trixie_ra 

• Like 3

On 3/26/2017 at 1:44 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Unfinished Business:

comic_block__unfinished_business_by_dm29

And a royal 'screw you' to you, too, Twilight! You've got one of the most evil beings standing right next to you, and it's effin Trixie you distrust. God, Pinkie was right in Amending Fences when she said, "And you call yourself the Princess of Friendship." What she said jokingly, I say dead-seriously!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

And a royal 'screw you' to you, too, Twilight! You've got one of the most evil beings standing right next to you, and it's effin Trixie you distrust. God, Pinkie was right in Amending Fences when she said, "And you call yourself the Princess of Friendship." What she said jokingly, I say dead-seriously!

I completely agree with you.

*Trixie* wasn't the one who tried to steal everypony's cutie marks or destroy timelines but, she's the one getting hit with books? 

trixie-and-twilight-sparkle-my-little-po

• Like 2