ChB

The Great and Powerful Trixie Fan Club

Welcome to the Fan Club of The Great and Powerful Trixie!

Here, we can discuss about and show our appreciation for The Great and Powerful Trixie! 

2662978-1373850795-trixi.png

Rules for this thread:

Please keep in mind what Fan Club this is. So please, don't make a Twilight Sparkle post, for instance, unless it has Trixie too.

Bear in mind that there are younger ones out there! No NSFW content is allowed. SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose pictures and words, carefully.

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Trixie, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay.

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above.

All EQD Forum rules apply

• Like 6

74813745.jpg

No, like, seriously, there's been like 3 of these made already. And plus you're gonna have to fight over her from Diskette, Error, and User.

• Like 6

My favorite character from FIM, my third-favorite of the franchise and one of my favorite characters overall. Trixie is love. Trixie is awesome. Trixie needed to bring a lawsuit against certain individuals in Boast Busters. :D

• Like 3

Gonna do the same thing I did in that 'other' one.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES Trixie*

That's pretty much what I think of her.

:anger:

2 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Gonna do the same thing I did in that 'other' one.

*locks and loads*

*SUPERMAN PUNCHES Trixie*

That's pretty much what I think of her.

:anger:

What a lovely contribution to the thread and fan club. Surely, it will go down in the annals of history.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

What a lovely contribution to the thread and fan club. Surely, it will go down in the annals of history.

I'll help get the thread back on track with my favorite piece of Trixie artwork.

Moonwatching:

sig-4708949.13447c9ed677d531ed56e38a1379

• Like 3

So, I did a text review of Boast Busters a while back. And although Trixie was great in it... the episode itself, I've found, was not all that good. Trixie is supposed to be the antagonist and jerk, but thanks to bad writing and OOC-behavior, she comes off as the best character in the episode, barring Twilight Sparkle. And the end is really, stupidly cruel to her, while brushing over the assholish behavior of... almost everyone else in the episode.

If you could, how would you change Boast Busters? And if you could, would you?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@ChB

I've actually become a bigger fan of Trixie due to her appearances in Season 6.

9f306cc4775d6231245c70d3a0621cea.jpg

I liked Trixie in that episode, mostly. Twilight, I wanted to slap and verbally eviscerate. When Starlight fucking Glimmer males more sense than you...

• Like 3

@RK_Striker_JK_5

As a person who considers Twilight Sparkle their favorite pony, I sadly have to agree as I found her behavior terrible in

"No Second Prances".

Although, Trixie using Starlight Glimmer's new friendship to prove a point wasn't much better.

By the end of the episode however,

Trixie was able to redeem herself  by proving she actually valued her new friendship with Starlight Glimmer.

Trixie's Show with Starlight:

sig-4702789.trixie_s_return__by_shutterf

• Like 3