Sign in to follow this  
InkWhite

First My Little Pony Merch

I got my first pieces of MLP merch. today and I gotta say I'm disappointed. The ponies I got were just palette swapped and I don't recognize them (Diamond Rose and Breezie Flora).

Image result for breezie floraImage result for diamond rose mlp

I actually like Diamond Rose, because her color scheme reminds me of Fausticorn. Anyway, my first MLP merch was a small tin box from Tesco with all of the main six except for Applejack. I guess they forgot her. I bought it for my little niece and realized, I actually like it, so I gave her some other pony stuff and kept the box.

My first piece of MLP merchandise was the Pop (Not Funko Pop) pony of Zecora that I got from my local Target back in August 2014. 

1551699_344225872401318_4655395858998586

I wanted to get the Rainbow Dash one. But they didn't have her, so I had to get Zecora instead.

I forgot that which of them was first (Likely Funko's BonBon and Derpy) but my favorite are Maud "Rock" Pie from PonyMania series.maudie_by_soobel-daz2zbc.jpg

• Like 1

My older sister bought me G1 Mirror Mirror back in 1988, unfortunately I have no idea where Mirror went over the years. I forgot about MLP altogether until G4 came out and reminded me of when I was a kid.

G21s0IO.jpg

My first piece of MLP merch were the trading cards my work sold at the time. It was the very first series of trading cards and it was actually my first paycheck that I used to buy them. In hindsight, it wasn't a very smart buy considering that it's almost impossible to complete the older trading card series now and is way too expensive regardless of the series they're on now. I'll probably end up selling most of them with the exception of the Derpy cards just cuz Derpy is my favorite pony and is the basis for a lot of the merch I buy now due to monetary constraints.