Mikey

PC Discussion and Gaming General

Recommended Posts

I know there's a topic about PCs, but that's mostly for what kind of rigs people own. 

Here you can talk about your systems, post pics of your setup, discuss parts, upcoming, current, or old parts. Talk about Steam, if a sale is coming up, or if you use Origin or GOG, those are welcome as well.

Discuss mods, etc.

If you need help with a PC, such as troubleshooting, or need help choosing parts, or want a good recommended build, that's welcome as well. And that's pretty much the gist of it.

 

P.S. Please keep discussion to PCs. Don't bash consoles, I can't stand elitism in any fandom, and unwarranted bashing of consoles isn't nice. Also I don't like the term "PC master race." That is all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

To be honest, this would be better and more organized if it were a subcategory of the forums in of itself.

Do we have a subcategory on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Celli said:

Do we have a subcategory on it?

As far as I know, we only have one for Console Gaming, and Gaming in general. None for PC Gaming specifically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

As far as I know, we only have one for Console Gaming, and Gaming in general. None for PC Gaming specifically.

So how do I go about getting one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want to spearhead this suggestion, putting a post in the suggestions topic or directly messaging a forums mod may be the best course of action. This would help alleviate clutter on other subcategories, and localize PC topics to one central location.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

To be honest, this would be better and more organized if it were a subcategory of the forums in of itself.

I support this idea. I'll have to poke Kat or Borg on Discord and see if they can make it happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaming General exists, but as I posted in your other topic Celli, we will see what we can do for "PC" related subforums and organization.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vin said:

Gaming General exists, but as I posted in your other topic Celli, we will see what we can do for "PC" related subforums and organization.

I see. In that case, would this topic suffice? I see topics on gaming and whatnot, but nothing on PC gaming in general, such as what I listed in the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Celli said:

I see. In that case, would this topic suffice? I see topics on gaming and whatnot, but nothing on PC gaming in general, such as what I listed in the OP.

meeeeeh, the topic itself would get reeeeally messy. better to hang on until some subforums are made accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vin said:

meeeeeh, the topic itself would get reeeeally messy. better to hang on until some subforums are made accordingly.

Oh, I was just curious, because you said 

So its not that necessary to make it a separate forum or subforum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well, it *technically* isn't, but seeing how unorganized it already is, and now having multiple requests, it's being looked into.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vin said:

well, it *technically* isn't, but seeing how unorganized it already is, and now having multiple requests, it's being looked into.

Ah, ok. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now