Sign in to follow this  
Guest Omnius

Omnius's Discord Moderator Application

Guest Omnius

Name:  Omnius

Favorite Pony: Sunset Shimmer

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod?: I have really enjoyed the EQD community and I would like to help shape and moderate the denizens of the server. I used to think  the fandom was extremely toxic until I decided to take a chance and join EQD. I was extremely pleased to see a very well tempered fandom and I have had a lot of fun getting to know everyone on the server. I enjoy leading because I have a wealth of leadership experience and technical knowledge that has been invaluable to others. I may be new, but I have a lot to bring to the table.

What Prior Moderation experience do you have if any?: I have been a moderator on a RWBY server for 2 years. I have also been a lead operations officer on a gaming server for a year and a half. Currently, only the RWBY position is currently held as the gaming server fragmented apart due to the owner's executive decision only a few weeks ago.

Time Zone: American Eastern Standard (UTC -5/-4 dependent on Daylight Savings Time)

Anything else you'd like to share: I am extremely logic minded and can step away from a problem and analyze it without the interference of emotion. I love to learn and I own a miniature library stuffed with everything from physics and chemistry to DND guides and aircraft engine manuals. My first intellectual hobby was Psychology and I've used it to help a lot of people by digging into the heart of the problems they face. I have also had prior leadership experience in the US Navy by leading over 7000 sailors at a shore command in Emergency Management as well as physical security. I work a full time job, but have always had a lot of my time after work dedicated to EQD members.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this