Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aldous

Discord Moderator Application

Guest Aldous

Name: Aldous#8940

Favorite Pony: I'm not one to chose favorites, but I'd have to go with Celestia because she seems nice.

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? It really comes down to the fact that I like to help people and resolve conflicts, and feel I could be someone who could contribute to that. I've been in the server for a little under a year, and seen quite a bit of how it operates. In the time I've been on the EqD discord I've managed to make a few friends, and am on good terms with most of the active people I interact with. I'd also like to make all the time I spend lurking have more of a reason behind it other than waiting for a chance to jump into a conversation. While I really try my best to follow the rules I have made poor judgement calls before and try to learn from my mistakes, and I always make sure to follow the mods advice when referring to the rules. I'm a big believer in leading by example, and I feel the mods have done a great job showing me how to act appropriately on the server. 

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? While I don't have much experience moderating, I'm willing to learn and would take the role very seriously. I'm a mod in a friends server, and have been a great help resolving drama between members and looking at issues without letting emotions get the better of me. I was even given the opportunity to be the owner of the server for a few days while the original owner dealt with some personal issues.   

Time Zone: U.S. Central time. I'm usually active between the hours of 9am to 12am

Anything else you'd like to share: While I am rather introverted If you can get to know me I will open up and I'm probably a fun guy. I've watched MLP since 2014, but didn't become active in the fandom until last year. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this