Sign in to follow this  
Flame486

Discord Moderator Application

Name: Flame486#5626. (My nickname is Princess Celestia.)

Favorite Pony: Princess Celestia. 

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? I've been a part of the Discord server for a really long time now and I feel like I've gotten to know it pretty well. I've become friends with a lot of the people, I hang out in every part of the server, I hang out at odd hours of the day, even when I'm at work. Honestly, I'm just on there all the time. I love Equestria Daily. I get on there to have a great time, and every so often I might see something wrong and I would wish I could do something about it. 

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I don't have any official experience yet. But I'm in charge of my own roleplaying server, and I post on there frequently. 

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time. 

Anything else you'd like to share: Despite having a full time job, I still get online an awful lot. Lately I've been getting online between the hours of 9:00 AM PST to 3:00 PM PST, usually for small intervals but enough to make a bit of difference. I get off work around 5:00, and get back online around 5:30 PM, and then spend the rest of the night on Discord up until around 10:30 PM. Long story short, I'm on Discord a whole lot. I spend enough time on the Equestria Daily server that I'm able to clear through all the new messages left for me and still get bored. I'm always looking for new things to try, and I feel like this would be an exciting next step in my life. 

Edited by Flame486

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this