Sign in to follow this  
banterlot

Another Discord Moderator Application

Name: WeirdoXVII#8247

Favorite Pony: Maud Pie

Why do you want to be an EQD Mod? I've had a great time so far in this community, and I appreciate and enjoy the work mods and admins put in to build and preserve it. I feel as though joining the mod team is a way in which I can contribute, and in a sense "give back" to EQD. I am a problem-solver and objective observer, holding the rules and the way in which they are enforced over personal preferences in nearly all cases.

What prior moderation/administration experience do you have, if any? I've moderated/administrated several public Discords (not counting the ones I've created), as well as a few forum communities. The largest of these was around 400 members at one time—not much compared to EQD, I realize. I've experimented with various polices and methods for the past year or so.

Time Zone: Central (US) Time (UTC-05:00)

Anything else you'd like to share: I keep "odd" hours for a college student—usually up at 06:30 and in bed by 22:30 local time. I'll be off and on due to classes and the like, but since I have no job or life I'm at least stalking Discord the rest of the time.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this