Masturboy84

If Keijo were Real...

17 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Errr.. And what exactly is a "Keijo"? :rariwhat:

It's basically an anime about attractive girls fighting each other using only their breasts and butts. No joke.

1 hour ago, WonkyStallion said:

It's basically an anime about attractive girls fighting each other using only their breasts and butts. No joke.

Charming. :newspaper:

I'm not even sure why I'm surprised that exists.

• Like 1

we can't fully understand with our occidental mind

Implying there aren't fans of the show in other countries? Or even that it has to be "understood" as if it were something else than just a form of silly entertainment?

1 hour ago, Masturboy84 said:

Implying there aren't fans of the show in other countries? Or even that it has to be "understood" as if it were something else than just a form of silly entertainment?

A lot of japan culture are blamed by occidentals, I can't explain exactly why, but probably little both. I have nothing to blame in japan culture, but the facts are here, some people don't like to see explicit white panties, boobs, spankings, etc... that you can easily found on the japan shows, even for kids. I'm not sure our parents are willing to enjoy this.

http://s.orzzzz.com/news/22/bf/542a561642ae4.jpg

Be sure it's just a observation, I was rude with japan shows in the past, but I understood we have not the same feeling for fun, sometimes. I don't judge this culture anymore.

I can tell you some people in Japan don't like to see panties and all those things too. In a similar way, not everyone in the U.S:A. likes Rock and Roll. Some dislike it to the point that they call it Satan's music and such. But such music is still considered typical of "american" culture.

As somebody who isn't from the U.S.A. i can tell you: many aspects from your society are equally "weird" if not even more when seen from the distance. For God's Sake there are beauty pageants for children! And cheerleaders, they're extremely erotic whe you see them for the first time. Why do you think they use skirts instead of leotards or gym uniforms? Does it have anything to do with the fact that their panties can then be seen only when performing a jump?

As said it is just an observation, of course, I never heard somebody back from Japan and say "I don't like this country, so vulgar". But I hear that frequently on the internet.

And they totally accept it : A lot WTF are made for tourists only in the Tokyo's streets.

I'm no from the US too, but I think all the popular things the US do are replicated in Europe (particularly TV shows), good or not. Contrariwise the Japan things. If you are not from the US, I think you can observe it on your TV. That's what I call the deep culture differences, you can see some examples even in this thread.

Because cliche are rude, about each countries, each social group in the world, that's how the human mind is working.

Be sure I like Japan people, I'm sure they are the most friendly/open person of the world (it remains an observation).