Howdy!

Hi! Hey! How y'all doin'? 

I'm new here, as if that weren't already obvious, and I'm not precisely sure if I'll be posting anything on this site anytime soon... But hopefully I will power through my laziness and do something I've been hoping to start for a while!

Would anybody here lend a ha-HOOF! I was going to say hoof, (Horse puns are a holy scripture)  and give me some pointers? Or just say something completely irrelevant that is somehow still interesting?

Now uh, I don't rightly expect many of y'all to see this, so I'll just leave this here I suppose.

• Like 1

Well, lucky for you I'm an expert on completely irrelevant topics that are (in my opinion) interesting!

Well, since you asked for some pointers, here's Rainbow Dash maybe pointing at something possibly. :ohyou:

(If you can't tell by now, I'm a huge fan of bad jokes and puns)

I do hope we can get to know each other better, as creepy as that sounds :derp:

If you want to know anything, or want some help, just let me know! I'll be happy to give you a stupid answer that may put a smile on your face. Or make you cringe. Whatever works for you

:twitwitch:

• Like 1

Elizabeth "The Blood Countess" Bathory was a Hungarian noble infamous for her serial killings during the late 16th and early 17th centuries.

She had beaten servants so hard that the walls and beds were soaked in blood, stitched their lips to their tongues, and eviscerated genitalia using anything from scissors to her own teeth.

Some accounts say she killed up to 650 people, though estimations are difficult as she buried bodies in grain pits, orchards, and for some reason even cemeteries.

Ya' know, just shakin' things up a bit!

Welcome to The Family!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:gleepony:

But just so you know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Shoooot! I never expected all these random pones to actually come here! 

Thanks for actually responding, and doing random things all you random pones do! 

So says Mr. Deuterium atom the isotope! (Profile pic)

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 2:17 AM, Peaceful Chaos said:

Would anybody here lend a ha-HOOF! I was going to say hoof, (Horse puns are a holy scripture)  and give me some pointers? Or just say something completely irrelevant that is somehow still interesting?

the_excitation_of_sweetium_by_abronyacco

Hmm... I believe I have noticed a pattern of posting!

People  Ponies (Horse puns are a holy scripture) tend to use the site's horse emoticons! So I guess I should try that out?

:applebelch: Did I do a good?