Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of

Princess Luna!

princess_luna_s2_finale_vector_by_theone

The Princess of the Night, Celestia's younger sister, Luna is the guardian of everypony's dreams. Her duty is to raise the Moon at nighttime and help ponies to find the way that they might have lost in their dreams. Everypony have accepted her, and yet her greatest challenge is to accept her own self after her past actions as Nightmare Moon.

But for now, our princess demands wishes to have some of our appreciation, as well as some FUN. Doubled!

Rules:

Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Cadance post, for instance, unless it has Luna too;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Luna, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old EQD Forum rules have to say!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

This is the greatest Luna picture ever made!

That's how I feel about this Sprit of Hearthswarming Yet to Come gif.

sig-4652812.1161557__safe_solo_clothes_p

• Like 5

@Light Blade

I gave Princess Luna  a pardon for her past actions because, she is my 4th favorite pony in MLP & is my favorite Original Princess.

Anyway, Luna looks SO AWESOME as a member of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts.

sig-4722562.large.png

• Like 3