Light Blade

Princess Luna Fan Club

That's a good question. I guess it depends how aware she was of the 1,000 years passing. If she was awake and aware and alone for all of it, I would think not...too many bad memories...So I'm gonna post a more carefree pic. 

LunarSwimmingby1deathPony11497828182735.

• Like 3

luna-my-little-pony-pony-friendship-is-m

What a great place for the best pony of them all. I hope that this image of Luna has not been posted already, I'm discovering this section. (Lastly is it allowed to post images of Nightmare Moon, she is technically Luna but in her past, or is it forbidden?) My bad, I should have looked at the previous pages before asking redondant questions.

In addition, here is a drawing of Luna that I made, this is the only time I drew something acceptable, it proves that with Luna, you can do anything. I put it in a spoiler, as it is quite mediocre, I wouldn't want to ruin the consistency of good art on this topic.

xMFdDdy.jpg

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Madgicarp said:

luna-my-little-pony-pony-friendship-is-m

What a great place for the best pony of them all. I hope that this image of Luna has not been posted already, I'm discovering this section. Lastly is it allowed to post images of Nightmare Moon, she is technically Luna but in her past, or is it forbidden?

TBH, just a couple pages ago we had some Nightmare Moon, so I don't think that it's forbidden...

Related image

• Like 3

It is also the time where the night will slowly take over time from the sunlight hours as Celestia's day marks the moment where days shorten. All that to the greatest pleasure of Luna

full.png

• Like 3

This is therefore more appropriate; old fashioned sisterly love

mlp_young_celestia_and_luna_by_scooterlo

I sincerely apologize for making such a bad first impression on this fan club, two posts, two mistakes. I'm quite new to fandoms and forums in general, so sorry

• Like 4