Welcome to the Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club!

Here, we will show our love, praise, and appreciation for the three little Fillies who gave the MLP series a great side-plot!

They're cute, they're adorable, they're ambitious, and they are persistent. Yet at the same time, they are more than happy to help other ponies. 

Feel feel to post pictures, videos, or comments about Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and/or the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole.

2e39c12721120eb3980b89316121de7e.png

Rules:

Please keep in mind what Fan Club this is. So please, don't make a post of the Mane Six, for instance, unless it has Cutie Mark Crusaders too.

This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, the CMC club, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay.

No competition about which Filly is the best, how one member of the CMC is better than another, etc. Posting pictures of individual CMC members are allowed. You may even comment which one is your favorite, as long as you don't say anything negative about the other members.  

Bear in mind that there are younger ones out there! No NSFW content is allowed.

No shipping, please.

All EQD Forum rules apply

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I already have your "Scootaloo" song stuck in my head. Haha.

Sorry about that mlp-abnervs.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I suppose that's a "Yes"? Haha.

Yes. Powerpuff Girls will always have a special place in my heart, because it was the first "girly" thing I ever genuinely liked. I was a boy at the age of "cootie", so I was too afraid to admit that to even my best friends. Further, Lauren Faust was animation director of that show, and her husband Craig McCracken was the creator. It makes me wonder if the Powerpuff Girls was one of the reasons I became a Brony, for Lauren Faust might have influenced my taste in cartoons.

large.jpg

By  まな

• Like 3

This has been done before "Bloom and Gloom". I find this hilarious how Apple Bloom tries to avoid Luna, who has gotten to all other CMCs.

mlp-lfun.png: "Aaaple Blooom. Where are you, dear child?"

large.png

• Like 4