Light Blade

Princess Celestia Fan Club

Recommended Posts

"Twilight. My dearest beloved student. My little filly. Such a day today it is. Let your mentor show you the appreciation that you have earned."

 

c_celestia__by_momomistress-dapt1ki.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one draws...sadness. And depression

It's like Celestia is turning into Daybreaker, and nopony (including herself) can prevent that from happening. Like sector Z from KND :sadpie:

 

large.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

Hm... Don't these eclipse pics make more sense in Luna's fanclub?

Actially yes, but the sun plays her part too?

 

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic_22498

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, leonbrony17 said:

Actially yes, but the sun plays her part too?

 

5 hours ago, Light Blade said:

@Metemponychosis Maybe. But since they still have her bigger sister in them...

Eeeh... I don't know. The sun just sits there and the Moon and the Earth align with it. It does't really "do" anything.

To me, it feels like the moon is trying to be bothersome. :ajlol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

 

Eeeh... I don't know. The sun just sits there and the Moon and the Earth align with it. It does't really "do" anything.

The sun's outer atmosphere (the corona) shines in all its glory!

89a53d2619e2cc7bb8d8ecf80b80bf5f.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChB said:

The sun's outer atmosphere (the corona) shines in all its glory!

Actually, it's always shining and we do "see" it, as the Sun's light we usually see is energy released from the Sun's surface (the amount that escapes it). We just can't make out those outer layers because our eyes can't distinguish the whole into it's parts. Which trying would also be rather pointless, since it's a whole package any way. It's similar to hearing: a music you listen to in a concert is the combined sound wave from all the instruments. The Moon just covers the central part of it and we can make out the outer layers. So, if you ask me, the moon actually takes away the Sun's glory with it's ugly, rocky, opacity. We just "take the sun for granted" because it's always there, doing it's job... There's an analogy to a certain character somewhere in here.

This is going too long. Don't mind me. I'm just being an ass because I don't get the hype for the event.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

Actually, it's always shining and we do "see" it, as the Sun's light we usually see is energy released from the Sun's surface (the amount that escapes it). We just can't make out those outer layers because our eyes can't distinguish the whole into it's parts. Which trying would also be rather pointless, since it's a whole package any way. It's similar to hearing: a music you listen to in a concert is the combined sound wave from all the instruments. The Moon just covers the central part of it and we can make out the outer layers. So, if you ask me, the moon actually takes away the Sun's glory with it's ugly, rocky, opacity. We just "take the sun for granted" because it's always there, doing it's job... There's an analogy to a certain character somewhere in here.

This is going too long. Don't mind me. I'm just being an ass because I don't get the hype for the event.

Eh, everyone has their own interests. I like events like these, because I always loved astronomy since I was a kid. I flew all the way to Oregon to see it; it was more than worth it.

princess_celestia___praise_the_sun_by_ra

Princess Celestia - Praise the Sunby Rariedash

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, ChB said:

Eh, everyone has their own interests. I like events like these, because I always loved astronomy since I was a kid. I flew all the way to Oregon to see it; it was more than worth it.

I do too. Actually, I'm a member of an amateur association where I live. Always good to know other people that are interested in astronomy. It's very humbling and awe inspiring. Well, it's going off topic, but I wanted to mention this because I think that more people should be interested in it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Metemponychosis said:

To me, it feels like the moon is trying to be bothersome. :ajlol:

 

Aw come on. Lulu is never bothersome. She is Tia's family.

solar_eclipse_2017___by_shutterflyeqd-db

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now