Bill_Ames

I see, something more to do...

Yes, enjoy. Usually, that is what I wish for those who may share comments with me. I am a very opinionated senior citizen. I have been a Brony since the middle of season 2 and recently discovered Steven Universe. I am also an over the top Peridot fan, best-animated character, ever, anywhere. So for those who can keep up with me, enjoy the ride. Pleased to meet you.

6 minutes ago, Light Landstrider said:

Hello and welcome Bill, hope you will enjoy your stay here

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Until then see you around

I am sure I will have questions. I try to figure out things, read the manual, and then complain about the software. I have been testing software for a living since the late 80s.

A QUESTION: is there a place here that covers the topic of writing fiction based on ponies, not MLP,?

Pleased to meet you.

11 minutes ago, Bill_Ames said:

I am sure I will have questions. I try to figure out things, read the manual, and then complain about the software. I have been testing software for a living since the late 80s.

A QUESTION: is there a place here that covers the topic of writing fiction based on ponies, not MLP,?

Pleased to meet you.

Crystal library is our place for all fanfictions, MLP, pony or other, so yes we do have such a place

2 hours ago, Bakaarion said:

Welcome to the forum Bill !

Thank you. Is the forum always so quiet? I was hoping some of my posts would bring more response.

I need entertainment. There is more to life than just listening to music from Equestria and all connected therein. I expect the posters here to be creators, not just consumers.

Hello and Welcome to his forum. I hope you are able to enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show too as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happybonbon:

Only one thing for you to keep in mind... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

14 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Only one thing for you to keep in mind... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

I have been looking for a reply from someone that has an opinion, pleased to meet you.

You don't know the origin of the Crystal ponies, do you? No, guess not, have not told many about that.

If I insert an animated GIF will it play?

Perhaps you could introduce yourself?

20 minutes ago, Bill_Ames said:

I have been looking for a reply from someone that has an opinion, pleased to meet you.

You don't know the origin of the Crystal ponies, do you? No, guess not, have not told many about that.

If I insert an animated GIF will it play?

Perhaps you could introduce yourself?

My introduction thread is somewhere. Find it.

50 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

My introduction thread is somewhere. Find it.

I found the trail. I could not decode it to determine what your purpose is, what is your passion. I suppose I should do one for me, I will try to be specific. To create is the bottom line.

1 hour ago, ABronyAccount said:

I've found my purpose and my passion in a certain book, which I think everyone should live by.

May I interest you in a copy?

Reveal hidden contents

imfupa8dzju0tkvm09uo.jpg

Sure.  I can learn from many sources. I have a tendency to add life experience to my pony (not MLP) screenplay. Go ahead. I should point out I already have a cookbook of that title.

Yes, I am late.

But welcome anyways, Friend Bill!

To The Family! It is good to see ya here!

Get comfortable, cause this is gonna be a good ride.

Welcome to the forums!

34 minutes ago, Lunar Holiday said:

Welcome to the forums!

I am hoping that this is an active place, I have a lot to learn, people to meet, the screenplay to write and more. Pleased to meet you.