Bill_Ames

How to determine your pick for the best show episode?

This is very easy to do, but it is very labor intensive. If you have the software written to support the process I believe is needed your selection could be done in a day. Here is what you must do. You will be asked to pick between two episodes which you think is better. This might be done by selecting randomly, showing a screenshot from an episode and title. This would be a computer display, and you would press a key to select your pick. You would give your pix a value of 1 and the other a 0. You must, at random, and this is where the software earns the programmer her wages compare every episode against every other episode. Multipart episodes are counted as a single episode. When completed you add up everything and the episode with the highest value is the one you chose as the best. You would not likely be able to predict which one as many episodes are very close in your mind. You are only given a few seconds to make a choice so it would be your subconscious mind making a choice. It is up to the statisticians to combine results from everyone.

Just learning my way around here.

What is "Preference Revealer "

My idea is to use some software (to be written) to do the selection. It can be used to rank almost any subjective topic.

A start. In this world we have a lot of visual elements. I wish for compares between images. Also when things like episodes a title + image will get a better response from the subconscious. Is this available to run on a PC? It seems to have behind it, my idea, it is cool when you see someone making real something you have thought of doing.