Sign in to follow this  
AaronMk

Hunger Gaems: Shared Slaughter Edition

Damn. My money was on ChibiDashie, so close yet so far from victory...

Oh, lovely, 48th place. I'm the first one to actually die, why does RNG hate me so much. :fluttersmith:

• Like 1

We should include more members to join to play the game,instead adding random person or objects (Thanks to that lots of members could not join)

Lots of members couldn't join because I added all the staff :v

I won't do that next time.

Plus, the random items is what makes it funny

5 hours ago, Error said:

We should include more members to join to play the game,instead adding random person or objects (Thanks to that lots of members could not join)

Well the games have a max tribute count, that being 48. Usually I would wait to get all 48 filled, but in this particular case there was another forum at play, so both parties got only 24.

I'd also only limit it to members only, but as experience has learned in one game there are people who get salty if they're offered up without consent. And if it were members-only we could be waiting too long for a full match of even 24 (provided BadShot or someone doesn't submit the ENTIRE forum staff). Non-member characters and shit helps to cut wait time.

37 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

(provided BadShot or someone doesn't submit the ENTIRE forum staff

*fake halo above head made from wire and gold paint*

Whatever do you mean?

I suppose the good thing about that as far as Error's complaint goes is that made sure the games were filled with mostly users.

The bad thing though is that most of those people aren't even involved here day-to-day. So they didn't even get to know the thread was here to share in the fun.

5 hours ago, AaronMk said:

I suppose the good thing about that as far as Error's complaint goes is that made sure the games were filled with mostly users.

The bad thing though is that most of those people aren't even involved here day-to-day. So they didn't even get to know the thread was here to share in the fun.

one more new game?:allofit:

9 hours ago, Error said:

one more new game?:allofit:

Not so soon after the last. The minimum cool-down is one month. It may last longer provided I figure out a theme or not.