Lemur

My Little Drawthread

Not real good at small talk in forums, I figured I'd start a thread for fun and to show pony related work that I do. I made this piece in late 2015 for comic conventions I sold it to an anonymous buyer at Retromega Comic Con 2016. I'm quite pleased with it though it may be a tad sacrilegious to Rainbow Dash fans. Power Puff Girls was my secret favorite cartoon show around 2000, also partly inspired by the fan made episode Double Rainboom.

buttercupdash_by_lytlethelemur-daxg568.p 

• Like 1

the_last_unicorn____by_lytlethelemur-db2

Rarity “, Schmedrick, darling, bring me my curling iron and Oil of Olay, at once!  I kept this poor dear waiting for ages!”

(side notes: tried to mimic an old animation cell in this one, also very good and sadly underrated film.) 

gimbal_lock_character_sheet_by_lytlethel

My role playing is Magic OC, Gimbal Lock is royal gaurd academy wash out who's now a junior weather patrol pony, She specialty for making hail and mischief. Her friend is Diamond Dog named Mutt I'll probably draw him next.  GM'd by SwiftStudy  we have Equestria Daily Blog  (forums.equestriadaily.com/inde…) We could use one or two more players, comment me if interested. (playing via Skype on Thursdays)

cracked_heart_sheet_by_lytlethelemur-db3

I'm having way too much fun, playing this, here is some depictions of Cracked Heart from early in our sessions, be back with more drawings hopefully.  Thanks for being an awesome GM Swiftstudy.

Gimbal and Mutt Episode 1 collage by LytletheLemur

Sketch Collage of the  Roleplaying game I’m part of  Equestrian Chronicles” I play a mischievous Pegasus named Gimbal Lock my friend Straydogdragon plays a thieving, though generous Diamond Dog, GMed by SwiftStudy

As you see I’m having way too much fun with this hasty sketch collage of our encounters, and  I wanted post this before the next episode.

1.        Gimbal’s Celestia costume/ disguise for Nightmare night and our stealth (ish) encounter in the depths of the Diamond Dog Fields (caverns?), good thing we had invisibility potions.

2.        I think either GM or Straydogdragon came up with Rammbo the Ram, I forgot in what context but I loved the Idea, (sadly he did not appear in game play  this episode.) A BIG, BIG shoutout to Champion the unicorn colt his magic shields are the single reason Gimbal Lock and Mutt’s head aren’t on ice in a cooler in Cracked Heart’s van (wagon?).

3.        We cause such pandemonium we get the elements of harmony out of bed for this.

• Like 1

first_bubble_by_lytlethelemur-db4oi2g.pn

A notable scene from the close of episode 1, I actually forgot that my character asked Pinkie to fire her Bazooka, so there is a little artistic liberty to this scene. (Note that Spike has grown alittle in our game so he's more off model than I usually make him J)  The whole run down available here, https://forums.equestriadaily.com/index.php?/topic/2921-equestria-chronicles-a-roleplaying-is-magic-blog/

another player is still welcome to join us.

• Like 1

nightmarenight_by_lytlethelemur-db4sn7e.

My favorite scene from our Equestrian Chronicles Game, were Princess Luna pranks us trying to summon Granny Smith's ghost on nightmare night (she's dead in our story sorry fans :() The running Pegasus is suppose to be a grown up Rumble.

derpy_mailpony_color_by_lytlethelemur-db

Wind, rain, or shine Derpy ensures everypony gets their pre-approved credit cards and TJ Maxx catalogs  

• Like 1

http://fav.me/db6f7li

(unfortunately having uploading troubles please click links)

In our latest session Gimbal Lock and Mutt participate in the annual Buffalo Stampede in Appeloosa in our Roleplaying is Magic game GM’d by Swift Study. I drew a comic of my favorite scene, Gimbal is bent on being first in the Buffalo Stampede in our game the buffalo have allowed non-buffalo to participate and even give away prizes). Despite its obvious danger and protests from other players, a stubborn Gimbal cooks up a hair-brained scheme to be first in the stampede. She decides to do a test run with Mutt and due  to penalties I role -1, and the session goes progressively downhill for Gimbal luckily she was not sideline in the game…

http://fav.me/db6b6cr

(unfortunately having uploading troubles please click links)

Meanwhile Sugar Song is asked to give a performance for the good ponies of Appleloosa. Unfortunately her friends Gimbal Lock and Nutmeg missed her concert due to many rounds of AppleJack Daniels (we are otherwise very considerate friends). Not sure why she’s doing a cover for Tracy Bryd’s “Ten Rounds with Jose Cuervo” but the Appaloosa Ponies seem to request it a lot lately. Stay tuned...

lock_stalk_and_barrel_by_lytlethelemur-d

Our OCs made a band, were not that good though. Sugar Song uses her magic to help smooth the sound out in public, its  her voice carries our chaotic performance. Though, Mutt had an epic trash-can lid solo at Sugar Cube corner to which Mr. Cake was so impressed he gave us a collapsed souffle for our concert.

gimbal_s_jobcover_by_lytlethelemur-dbj8t

Next>>>>fav.me/dbie I'll be at Bronycon this weekend with Willdabeard creator of Skullboy ( http://snafu-comics.com/swmcomic/sk.....y-ch-1-cover/)
if your in the Baltimore area come say hi. Also for some self-promo for the event I created a free online comic to help promote myself and in part to see to challenge myself to make a 20 page comic in one month. It can be read in full here.
http://fav.me/dbj8trj 9fj

applejack_vs__arizona_by_lytlethelemur-d

I made these a while back and I apologize for posting these so late. Not a terribly original concept but one I had alot of fun with . A homage to the Fight is Magic fan game and its new incarnation "Them's Fighting Herds" https://www.mane6.com/. I absolutely adore the characters they're all very cute. I Imagine that Arizona and Applejack would have very heated fight possibly with swear words like "roadapple" and "cowpie" being thrown about.  

twilight_s_bizarre_adventure_by_lytlethe

been neglecting this thread for a bit but finally got some new art up for it, A commission for Deamonrecon/ the Alicorns as Jojo's Bizarre Adventures characters (diamond is unbreakable)