TheBerliett

Hello! First time in here!

Well ... sheeeet ... I don't like to introduce myself since I really don't know what to say. I've seen some post of you guys here but it gave me no ideas soooo ... here goes nothing ...
Hello I'm Berliett and this is ... yeah. What this is?

I'm a Brony for like 5 years right now, that is officially, because I've watched some episodes and some Fandom stuff on YouTube before "revealing" myself. I've seen some ups and downs here and there. So, I know about the history, to say the least, but my history with MLP is almost as eventful as the Fandom itself. I'm honest and loyal person and I don't tend to lie that much. So, I must say that my first impressions were rather offensive towards the series. Then the hatred became a curiosity, since I'm a rather intelligent person (very modest as well) and I don't hate something just for the sake of it, so I started to do some research about "what I'm so negative towards". So, I Googled some music and arts, fanfics even ... some of them I regret I saw, some of them were good. Music was nice, but I didn't exactly know what they were on about since I didn't watch the show. So, I started with Season 1 and boy was that a shock.
My feelings were varied, and that's an understatement. Mostly "wtf I'm doing here?". But when the action started to kick in (Nightmare Moon and all that goodness), it was a surprise for me. Not every series that I've watched starts with something like that. What you don't know is I started to watch it in the evening, so no-one would catch me watching some little kids show, and finished up the next morning. I think I've watched entire Season 1. Then I knew that it's not the end. And here I am. A full blown Brony. From hater to lover. Just like in "Join The Herd" song. From the first contact, I've lo... I've enjoyed seeing Applejack on screen. But after some time, I've grown to like all of the Mane 6 and now Starlight even! My favourite antagonist on the other hand is Discord, for obvious reasons (mostly cause of de Lancie)

Well ... I think that's everything about me and My Little Pony ... but if you think that I'm done? Ha! You wish!

Time for some Fandom history! After all, without Fandom there wouldn't be any forum for me to write this stuff on, am I right? Or am I right? I've started shifting through Fandom stuff after finishing Season 2. I'm not that into reading stuff as much as art and music, none the less I don't mind reading a fic or two. On the music I'm not gonna write down everything, just the majorities form DnB through Dubstep, Electro, and House, to Rock, Metal, or Orchestral even. On Art stuff ... there is a ton of that so I don't even dare to try. Now time for some sad parts of my story. I ain't got so many friends in Fandom whatsoever. Maybe because I don't involve myself into it that much as I'm more passive person. But one day I though went over my head and I've created "My Little Pony: Tanking is Magic" modification to World of Tanks, which I don't play or use anymore, but still. I wanted to give something to Fandom and, at that time, it was the only thing I could do. It wasn't as much of a success as I had dreamed of but still ... it was a success to me personally.
Hello? Anybody here? Are you alive?

But after all that ... where are my manners? Time to introduce myself.

My name is Matthew, I'm 22 years old. I'm from Poland. I've got my YouTube channel (in Polish of course) with a little above 5k subscribers. I've used to play Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2, or World of Tanks, the last one I regret the most. I've got bored of calling people idiots and stuff so I stopped playing it. Now I play Armored Warfare and War Thunder, occasionally World of Warships and Grand Theft Auto Online but above everything I play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm a Content Creator in Armored Warfare and War Thunder. Apart from gaming, my passion is to create things. I like to put together some videos, edit them for a while. It's fun. Sometimes I can ever write some fanfiction, but most of the time it ends up in my bin, because of many plot holes and stuff.

Is that all? I hope it is. I must admit I've never put together something like that so ... don't judge me too harsh. I hope you're not bored to death with my rambling. I could make it longer, but what's the point?
Was it a bit too long? Sorry about that. I just enjoy writing. Anyways ...
Have a great one and please don't TL;DR me!
PS: If there are some typos or something, don't mind. I'm under  little bit of influence so I could open myself towards you guys ... I'm a very shy person, if you couldn't tell by now.
PS2: For the last 30 minutes I'm reading this all over again looking for something to correct. I'm not paranoid! At all! ... well ... here we go!
EDIT: Forgot to add ... If you got any questions, feel free to ask! I've got too much free time on my hands anyway!

57 minutes ago, TheBerliett said:

Well ... sheeeet ... I don't like to introduce myself since I really don't know what to say. I've seen some post of you guys here but it gave me no ideas soooo ... here goes nothing ...
Hello I'm Berliett and this is ... yeah. What this is?

I'm a Brony for like 5 years right now, that is officially, because I've watched some episodes and some Fandom stuff on YouTube before "revealing" myself. I've seen some ups and downs here and there. So, I know about the history, to say the least, but my history with MLP is almost as eventful as the Fandom itself. I'm honest and loyal person and I don't tend to lie that much. So, I must say that my first impressions were rather offensive towards the series. Then the hatred became a curiosity, since I'm a rather intelligent person (very modest as well) and I don't hate something just for the sake of it, so I started to do some research about "what I'm so negative towards". So, I Googled some music and arts, fanfics even ... some of them I regret I saw, some of them were good. Music was nice, but I didn't exactly know what they were on about since I didn't watch the show. So, I started with Season 1 and boy was that a shock.
My feelings were varied, and that's an understatement. Mostly "wtf I'm doing here?". But when the action started to kick in (Nightmare Moon and all that goodness), it was a surprise for me. Not every series that I've watched starts with something like that. What you don't know is I started to watch it in the evening, so no-one would catch me watching some little kids show, and finished up the next morning. I think I've watched entire Season 1. Then I knew that it's not the end. And here I am. A full blown Brony. From hater to lover. Just like in "Join The Herd" song. From the first contact, I've lo... I've enjoyed seeing Applejack on screen. But after some time, I've grown to like all of the Mane 6 and now Starlight even! My favourite antagonist on the other hand is Discord, for obvious reasons (mostly cause of de Lancie)

Well ... I think that's everything about me and My Little Pony ... but if you think that I'm done? Ha! You wish!

Time for some Fandom history! After all, without Fandom there wouldn't be any forum for me to write this stuff on, am I right? Or am I right? I've started shifting through Fandom stuff after finishing Season 2. I'm not that into reading stuff as much as art and music, none the less I don't mind reading a fic or two. On the music I'm not gonna write down everything, just the majorities form DnB through Dubstep, Electro, and House, to Rock, Metal, or Orchestral even. On Art stuff ... there is a ton of that so I don't even dare to try. Now time for some sad parts of my story. I ain't got so many friends in Fandom whatsoever. Maybe because I don't involve myself into it that much as I'm more passive person. But one day I though went over my head and I've created "My Little Pony: Tanking is Magic" modification to World of Tanks, which I don't play or use anymore, but still. I wanted to give something to Fandom and, at that time, it was the only thing I could do. It wasn't as much of a success as I had dreamed of but still ... it was a success to me personally.
Hello? Anybody here? Are you alive?

But after all that ... where are my manners? Time to introduce myself.

My name is Matthew, I'm 22 years old. I'm from Poland. I've got my YouTube channel (in Polish of course) with a little above 5k subscribers. I've used to play Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2, or World of Tanks, the last one I regret the most. I've got bored of calling people idiots and stuff so I stopped playing it. Now I play Armored Warfare and War Thunder, occasionally World of Warships and Grand Theft Auto Online but above everything I play Star Wars: The Old Republic. I'm a Content Creator in Armored Warfare and War Thunder. Apart from gaming, my passion is to create things. I like to put together some videos, edit them for a while. It's fun. Sometimes I can ever write some fanfiction, but most of the time it ends up in my bin, because of many plot holes and stuff.

Is that all? I hope it is. I must admit I've never put together something like that so ... don't judge me too harsh. I hope you're not bored to death with my rambling. I could make it longer, but what's the point?
Was it a bit too long? Sorry about that. I just enjoy writing. Anyways ...
Have a great one and please don't TL;DR me!
PS: If there are some typos or something, don't mind. I'm under  little bit of influence so I could open myself towards you guys ... I'm a very shy person, if you couldn't tell by now.
PS2: For the last 30 minutes I'm reading this all over again looking for something to correct. I'm not paranoid! At all! ... well ... here we go!

Whooooo hello! i'm from Poland too! ^^ Nice to meet you!

which city are you from?

BC2 that was a awesome game. I used to be in clan, eh... good old days.

2 minutes ago, decp said:

Whooooo hello! i'm from Poland too! ^^ Nice to meet you!

which city are you from?

BC2 that was a awesome game. I used to be in clan, eh... good old days.

Tarnów, near Kraków. And yeah. BC2 is a part of my gaming history. That's where I've won most of tournaments :)
BFBC2 is still alive tho. But past is past. I have some good and bad memories of that times.
Not going into details I can say that I was totally different person than I'm right now and I don't want to go through it again.

Just now, TheBerliett said:

Tarnów, near Kraków. And yeah. BC2 is a part of my gaming history. That's where I've won most of tournaments :)
BFBC2 is still alive tho. But past is past. I have some good and bad memories of that times.
Not going into details I can say that I was totally different person than I'm right now and I don't want to go through it again.

>Not playing Team Fortress 2

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums boyo.

Just now, LuigiFan45 said:

>Not playing Team Fortress 2

Jokes aside, welcome to the forums boyo.

Tbh. I've tried TF2 ... just wasn't my thing. I'm more into modern military stuff. That's why I wasted my life in Battlefield and ArmA games :)

1 minute ago, TheBerliett said:

Tbh. I've tried TF2 ... just wasn't my thing. I'm more into modern military stuff. That's why I wasted my life in Battlefield and ArmA games :)

Funny, Team Fortress 2 is the only FPS worth playing for me

Even with Overwatch being a thing.

4 minutes ago, TheBerliett said:

Oh, ok, I understand.

Hiya!

Always a pleasure to help introduce someone to The Family!

And it is always a pleasure to have it grow ever larger!

And, yep! I do love my good ol' fast paced shooters, but there is just something appealing walking around in the woods for an hour and suddenly it's Nam.

Arma being one of my favorites! I got some good Nam stories from that one.

Anyways, 

welcome to the forums!

19 hours ago, TheBerliett said:

Well ... sheeeet ... I don't like to introduce myself since I really don't know what to say.

When in doubt, say everything.

I love how you got buzzed so you could work up the courage to introduce yourself, that's exactly the kind of thing I used to do when I first ventured out of the Lurker Collective. Welcome to the forums!

10 minutes ago, Friendship is Horses said:

When in doubt, say everything.

I love how you got buzzed so you could work up the courage to introduce yourself, that's exactly the kind of thing I used to do when I first ventured out of the Lurker Collective. Welcome to the forums!

Like I said, I'm Polish, can you blame me? 50% of my life I'm buzzed, so might as well take the opportunity to introduce myself, so I came up with this wall of text :)

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

Keep in mind, however, that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

10 hours ago, LostSanity said:

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I do hope you can enjoy your time on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

Keep in mind, however, that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

I'm the controversial one in Armored Warfare community. Everyone hates me, but everyone loves to be in my presence. Mainly 'casue I'm honest about what I think or blunt even, I dunno.
We should get along just fine ;)

9 hours ago, Frécinette said:

For someone who didn't know what to say, you sure have said a lot.

Greetings small one, Fréci over here, at your service.

That's just it ... I have this weird thing. I don't know what to say, but then, when I start, there is no stop. And also I've drunk about 1,5l of Vodka that day, like I said "minor influence" :?

7 hours ago, TheBerliett said:

That's just it ... I have this weird thing. I don't know what to say, but then, when I start, there is no stop. And also I've drunk about 1,5l of Vodka that day, like I said "minor influence" :?

The slav is strong in this one