Dragon Twizzler

Lets all write a fanfic together!

Ok, so add to the story by replying, and once the story is done, no matter how long it takes, I'll type it up in a word doc or a really long post, or something, and post it! I'll also write down who contributed so that if I post it to FIMFFiction.net, everypony is credited! Who wants to start? Have fun!

RULES:

No F word

No B word

No N word

also, try not to be too vulgar, and anything inappropriate should be a bit limited,(its still allowed btw), and basically everything else goes!

We have 5 pages already!

IMPORTANT: whats the name of this story?

Edited by Dragon Twizzler
Update: more full pages/ needs a name
  • Like 2

I'll just start us off while that question is answered

It was a cold winter's night. The stars were clearly visible in the sky above and not a sound to be heard in the city of Canterlot.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nova S. Aurora said:

I'll just start us off while that question is answered

It was a cold winter's night. The stars were clearly visible in the sky above and not a sound to be heard in the city of Canterlot.

All of the snobby nobles were dreaming away in their beds -- to the dismay of one Princess Luna.

• Like 2

"They must know how many responsibilities we have as rulers of his land, don't they? Who would wish this kind of burden upon thyself?" the lunar monarch frowned.

• Like 2

"But enough of this. I have not seen any of my loyal mondjägers. Where are they, sister? Why are they not patrolling Eqestria?"

"They...how do I even explain this?" Celestia was far from sure to talk about it, but she had no choice. "After I had to...send you away, mondjägers had to disband under the threat of being hunted down by the common ponies."

• Like 1

"...Oh... Thats... unfortunate. I would expect them to fear me, as I was Nightmare Moon, but... them too?" Luna looked a bit sad. "Perhaps now that you have returned, and are greatly adored, we might be able to form a new group." Celestia said, smiling. "Perhaps, but first there is the issue of these dreams to take care of." Luna replied, looking back down to her dream pool and into the filly's dream. Celestia glanced back at the dream she had been looking at, and instantly looked away in disgust. "Agreed. They must be taken care of. Immediately."  The dream Luna was looking at was a small purple filly's dream, and she was dreaming of herself, with wings and a horn, sitting on Celestia's throne, surrounded by heaping piles of gold and jewels. The one Celestia was looking at was far less innocent.

• Like 1

[Meanwhile, somewhere to the 93 miles southwest from the Crystal Empire]

"Get up, you little slugabeds!"

This was the rude voice that immediately banished any sleep from a dozen of young fillies, held behind bars in some cold and dark caves where only lit by dim light shards. They all got on their hooves in fear. And so did a navy-blue unicorn colt, Star Blitz.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Light Blade said:

[Meanwhile, somewhere to the 93 miles southwest from the Crystal Empire]

"Get up, you little slugabeds!"

This was the rude voice that immediately banished any sleep from a dozen of young fillies, held behind bars in some cold and dark caves where only lit by dim light shards. They all got on their hooves in fear. And so did a navy-blue unicorn colt, Star Blitz.

Had Blitz's horn not been fitted with a magic-inhibitor ring -- a begrudgingly wise move by his captors, especially given his above-average magic for his age -- he would've been sure to ruin the brutish guard's day.

Alas, he could do little more than comply with the Crystal Wolf -- the Frozen North equivalent of a Diamond Dog -- whom was currently tasked with overlooking the latest batch of young "employees" for the mines.

However, if Blitz and the guard had bothered to pay attention to their respective peripheral visions, they would've noticed another Unicorn colt -- with a brownish-gray coat, a black mane and tail, a bluish-white horn, red and yellow eyes, and a Cutie Mark of a tornado -- actually seeming annoyed instead of scared.

The colt briefly tapped his own inhibitor. 'Note to self: Once I can finally stop pretending to be affected by this toy, rig that schmuck's voice to be muted at will -- mine, of course. Oh, and then transmuting this dump into an arcade for all of these tykes might earn me some good karma, too. Of course, I'll still have to take them back home eventually -- deadlines, deadlines...'

• Like 2

But then, right before they were taken away to the mines by the Crystal wolf, An adolescent Crystal pony stallion smashes the wall and immediately rushes into the wall from the hole he had made. Holding up a pitcher of some red liquid, with puff of steam coming out of it, believed to be Hot Kool Aid. The young pony then exclaims to the Crystal Wolf. "I MADE THIS FOR YOU!!".

• Like 2

Before anypony could say a word, the pitcher was thrown into the warder. At first there was a light explosion. Next thing little fillies saw was a Crystal Wolf knocked unconscious.

"RUN!" the unnamed colt shouted to the foals.

The foals didn't make him repeat and ran after him. Little Star was doing his best to keep up, but he was way too weak and exhausted to keep up. At certain moment he tripped over a rock and fell, as the other fillies kept on galloping away.

When Star finally got back on his hooves, he saw that he was all alone. He nevertheless started galloping in the direction everypony else did, or so did he thought. But after 3 minutes of endless galloping, little colt realized that he has no idea where the exit was.

He has stopped. The loneliness, silence, absence of direction, cold - all of it combined finally started eating up on his morale. Star fell on his back legs.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, two Crystal Wolves jumped out of nowhere right in front of him.

"Where do you think you are going, little one?" One of them questioned with poorly hidden mockery.

Star was looking on the floor without answering.

"Hahaha, he must have gotten lost!" the same wolf laughed out loud. Then he told to his partner: "You: take him back to the cage."

The second wolf approached the young unicorn and was about to grab him, when all of a sudden...

whoosh

Something glowing ran past, hitting the second wolf and sending him right into one of the walls. The creature was shattered on impact.

"Grrr? What is this?" the first wolf growled on this sudden happening.

Star looked back. He saw a figure wearing a black cloak with a cape. It appeared to be a grown-up pony. A pegasus. a strange blue glow was coming from his just-folded wings. There was a four-pointed star fastener on his cloak. Little unicorn didn't pay attention to that attention, whereas the wolf, upon noticing the star, was terrified.

"Leave that kid alone." the pegasus coldly said, looking at the wolf with two intimidating eyes of blue and grey.

"But...but...but your kind has been disbanded. Dishonored! The Mondjägers have been dealt wi-"

The wolf never got to finish his line. Moments later, the pegasus flight-charged at him and shattered him with a single yet powerful kick.

Star Blitz, covering in fear, refused to open his eyes. He was just sitting in the corner, as his jailers were taken care of. As the second one has been disposed of, the mysterious pegasus approached the colt.

"Hey there, kid." he patted him. "You alright?"

"Y-yes, mister." Star replied.

A sigh of relief followed.

"Now then, we gotta get you out of here. Get on my back."

"But..." the colt hasn't still regained his sense.

"Mm?"

"The other escaped foals. They...?"

"It's okay, it's okay." the pegasus reassured him, walking towards the exit with Star on his back. "They are all out. Safe and sound. And Dusk Ground too. The crystal guards will make sure of that."

"Wha? You mean, that small unicorn that..."

"Surprised? He surprised even me. So much courage for a colt as young as him. It was very risky, but...there are foals that you just cannot hold back even if you try. Make sure to thank him."

Star quietly nodded.

"There he is, lieutenant." the pegasus said to one of the crystal guards waiting for him on the exit, along with the other foals. "This is the last one."

"What about the wolves?" the lieutenant asked.

"Dealt with whoever tried to resist. About 9 of them."

He sat down so Star Blitz could get down on the ground and join the foals.

"We appreciate your help, whoever might you be." one of the soldiers said.

The mysterious pony remained silent for couple of seconds.

"Give my best regards to the new governors of the Empire."

With that, the grey pegasus spread his wings, as they started glowing blue, and flew into the darkness of the night.

[Ponyville, several hours later]

"Uuhhh, my head" the pegasus groaned, stepping over the threshold of his book shop as the Sun was about to rise. "Taking a day off today."

He took his cloak off and hid it in his closet, and went to his bedroom. He wanted to prepare his bed for a nap, when a sonorous voice behind him pronounced:

"Light Blade."

The pegasus turned around immediately to find kindly smiling princess Celestia and rather curious...princess Luna. Both were standing in front of him.

"Y-your highness." he bowed before the first one. "Your...h-h-hi..." he failed to bring himself to finish, as he bowed before the Princess of the Night, not believing that the one who, according to the diaries, has established the now-gone order of Mondjägers, was now standing in front of him.

"Please, g-get up." Luna unsurely asked, instead of ordering.

"You wanted to see the lone pony that continued their work, little sister?" The older sister said. "You are looking at him"

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 7:40 AM, Fragrant said:

Then memes came out of nowhere!

As the memes pillaged the city, The power of MLG saved the day or some crap.

'That would've been so cheap, yet so stupidly funny at the same time,' mused Discord.

He then turned his attention toward the Crystal Guards whom were currently subduing the last of the Crystal Wolves. "You do know that I could've just done all of this by myself, right?"

One of the Guards rolled his eyes. "This mission called for subtlety over chaos."

"...Right... And the Kool-Aid grenades and the long-lost magical ninjas?"

"...You know, if it makes you feel any better, Prince Armor has ordered us to allow you to oversee these Wolves' interrogations."

The Draconequus's eyes suddenly lit up -- literally: red, yellow, and then green. "A stallion after my own heart!"

As he then approached the ironically imprisoned Wolves -- now wary of this never-before-seen chimera -- he began twirling a certain magic-inhibitor ring around on his finger.

"Next time... try the high-grade stuff."

• Like 1

On 2/5/2017 at 8:11 AM, Anti-Villain said:

'That would've been so cheap, yet so stupidly funny at the same time,' mused Discord.

He then turned his attention toward the Crystal Guards whom were currently subduing the last of the Crystal Wolves. "You do know that I could've just done all of this by myself, right?"

One of the Guards rolled his eyes. "This mission called for subtlety over chaos."

"...Right... And the Kool-Aid grenades and the long-lost magical ninjas?"

"...You know, if it makes you feel any better, Prince Armor has ordered us to allow you to oversee these Wolves' interrogations."

The Draconequus's eyes suddenly lit up -- literally: red, yellow, and then green. "A stallion after my own heart!"

As he then approached the ironically imprisoned Wolves -- now wary of this never-before-seen chimera -- he began twirling a certain magic-inhibitor ring around on his finger.

"Next time... try the high-grade stuff."

Then Pepe The Frog decided to drop in and bomb everything.

Discord was fine with it as he shouted

"Glory to Kekistan!".

On 2/7/2017 at 4:11 AM, Fragrant said:

Then Pepe The Frog decided to drop in and bomb everything.

Discord was fine with it as he shouted

"Glory to Kekistan!".

Meanwhile, while Discord was busy brainstorming -- literally, as his head emitted lightning and thunder -- the most-absurd scenarios possible against the Crystal Wolves, the now-rescued foals were currently being consoled and tallied back in the Crystal Empire.

15 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Meanwhile, while Discord was busy brainstorming -- literally, as lightning and thunder emerged from the top of his head -- the most-absurd scenarios possible against the Crystal Wolves, the now-rescued foals were currently being consoled and tallied back in the Crystal Empire.

Also, The Mane 6 were face-battling the Deadly SIx.

On 2/8/2017 at 1:27 AM, Fragrant said:

Also, The Mane 6 were face-battling the Deadly SIx.

"SO! AWESOME!" expressed Rainbow Dash... just before waking up. "...Aw, hay."

Later, after performing a bunch of warmup exercises and then having some breakfast, she decided to go see what her friends were up to -- and, should the urge arise, prank them (fortunately, however, the "cookie-zombies" incident had taught her to tone it down a good deal).

16 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

"SO! AWESOME!" expressed Rainbow Dash... just before waking up. "...Aw, hay."

Later, after performing a bunch of warmup exercises and then having some breakfast, she decided to go see what her friends were up to -- and, should the urge arise, prank them (fortunately, the "cookie-zombies" incident had taught her to tone it down a good deal).

However, Much to Rainbow Dash's surprise, A new YIAY had come out.

She checked to see if her comment got in, And it did.