Can you receive voice, say through headphones? Because if so, you could at least type your replies. Not ideal, but it kind of works.

We play Thursdays, starting around 6:30pm GMT+10, by the way.

40 minutes ago, Swift Study said:

Can you receive voice, say through headphones? Because if so, you could at least type your replies. Not ideal, but it kind of works.

We play Thursdays, starting around 6:30pm GMT+10, by the way.

That I can do.

I'm just not allowed to speak on online voice chats these days

12 minutes ago, LuigiFan45 said:

That I can do.

I'm just not allowed to speak on online voice chats these days

Well, if the session times works for you, add me on Skype. (rasputin_bakunin@hotmail.com). If all goes well, we could introduce your character next session.

Due to my new found fandom...

I'd be willing to try a Lion Guard RP.

Or even an MLP: FiM & Lion Guard crossover RP.

As long as I'm in the MLP: FiM fandom that is. Until I decide whether I stay or leave it.

I was thinking:

A Mafia type RPG with many roles. From all the applicants 15-20 are chosen, each with a random role set by the DM. Traditional day-phase-night-phase rotation, at day the people can vote to lynch someone (or no-one), and at night players with "night abilities" could use theirs, etc. etc.

The only problem while planning this, I found, was that during the day, conversation would be really hard because of the way the forums work, if one day didn't match one real-life day. But I think people would be fine with up to a two real-life days long day-night cycle.

Opinions? (I could probably host one, I have nothing else to in some time.)

10 hours ago, Zakru said:

I was thinking:

A Mafia type RPG with many roles. From all the applicants 15-20 are chosen, each with a random role set by the DM. Traditional day-phase-night-phase rotation, at day the people can vote to lynch someone (or no-one), and at night players with "night abilities" could use theirs, etc. etc.

The only problem while planning this, I found, was that during the day, conversation would be really hard because of the way the forums work, if one day didn't match one real-life day. But I think people would be fine with up to a two real-life days long day-night cycle.

Opinions? (I could probably host one, I have nothing else to in some time.)

So basically town of salem

3 hours ago, Badshot said:

So basically town of salem

True, but its always more fun when you can tell everything by yourself, adding details and all sorts of stuff. Basically, a roleplay with pre-assigned roles (or missions for the roles the players play) and some rules.