Badshot

OC Master List

This thread will act as a mega thread for all OCs to be used in RPs. This does not count temporary OCs used only for that RP, but rather OCs you have created and use again and again. When using said OC for RP you can simply copy and paste.

Addendum: I forgot to add this earlier, but this is not restricted to MLP OCs, any form of OC is acceptable. However if your OC might clash with the universe of the RP, please ask the DM if it is ok to use them.

Format can be in any you wish, even add stats for more detail. But as a generalization, I will provide a basic format.

Name:

Race:

Personality:

Description (can be picture):

Backstory:

Edited by Badshot
  • Like 2

Name: Storm Watcher

Race: Earth Pony

Age: (Depends on Era, if I'm rping with her daughter, she's in her 40's otherwise 22)

Personality: Kind, Thick-headed, one to "Leap before thinking"

Picture:

b7fff706dd.png

Backstory: Back when Watcher was an inexperienced explorer, she didn't have much of luck of anything. She managed to get hold of a priceless map that led her to a temple buried underneath rock- there was where she would find the necklace of an ancient naga. Watcher, not knowing any better, picked up the necklace- only to be cursed. The curse carved the snake-like pupil into her left eye, turning it bright green. She later found out that it summoned spirits, but not in a good way. She was a trigger for them. Whenever she was close to a ghost- they would instantly be alerted and attack her and try to kill her. Only a few spirits, who seemed to be peace-filled in life seem to show no reaction to her but even then, few of those exist. She hopes to one day rid of the curse but nothing has seemed to work thus far.

Name: Cyclone Storm

Race: Unicorn

Personality: Rude, Thick-headed, defiant

Picture:

6770b63683.png

Backstory: Cyclone grew up quietly and friendly, learning her magic through her father. Being a demi-god, she found to learn her powers quickly at a young age. She grew up to be a powerful unicorn but at a cost. Unlike most demi-gods, she has the full power of any other god however her mortal body cannot withstand it long and will break and weaken on extended use. Seeing how she could not use her full power, she aims to become a goddess of weather herself at any means possible.

Edited by PonifiedBeast
[spoilers] Don't show up >.>

Uhhh...

Can our characters be not originally from MLP: FIM's story?

As in, kind of a crossover OC? That's not a pony? Or a Gryphon? Or anything the show has shown?

If it can, of course I'll try my best for others not needing much background information.

(Also, my OC shares my name, but I will need to put in a concerted effort to maintain its intended personality, so no worries there.)

I myself don't mind. But with those you will have to ask the DM if it ok to use them.

I have a few myself that I've used before.

Go ahead and post it if you want, plus RPs aren't restricted to ponies, you can make it humans, anthromorphics, or some future setting with like 20 different races.

All characters are welcome, just some RPs may have restrictions.

I may post some of my OCs later today.

Edited by Badshot
  • Like 1

Never mind, got a new character.

Name: Obsidian Crack.

Race: Earth Pony.

Age: 1065 including time banished, 65 excluding time banished.

Personality: Worn, Prefers to avoid conflict but would do much to protect those he cares about, Cautious but Desperate.

Description: Haggard, of middle build for one of his age, deceptively frail-looking. Coat is Dark Brown. Mane is Silverish, and cut rather short. (I may draw him later)

Backstory: Obsidian was born, and grew up in the Crystal Empire. He had had a wife, and two foals of his own, before Sombra's corruption. Afterwards, he was separated from his family and never saw them again.

After the empire was banished, and after it returned, Sombra's appearance on the horizon filled Obsidian with panic and fear, and he tried to flee the Empire. Contact with the dangerous fog that comprised the fallen king corrupted his mind, planting a dangerous seed. But he trudged on, too blinded by his fear to do anything else. By the time the Crystal Heart was powered, he was too far from the empire to be washed of his corruption.

After Sombra's defeat, Obsidian was devastated to find no local cure to his corruption. He set out to journey with a group of other travelers, hoping to find his cure along the way, before his corruption consumed him.

Capabilities: Obsidian is weak on his own, but can utilize the pooling dark magic within him to perform powerful abilities. These come with a negative side effect, though, and every time he utilizes these abilities, the corruption within him accelerates its spread, giving him power, but taking away his compassion and sanity.

Edited by Cerebret
Edited grammar, "his" to "its".

Name: Seas Limit

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Shy, goes by gut instinct, bookworm

Picture: 

TuZSGvy.jpg

Backstory: Seas Limit grew up on the seaside ports and sailing ships of the Coast. While not as inclined to leadership or the manhandling of sails as others, he took a penchant to navigation, reading the stars by night and surfing on the great trade winds by day, just seeking to blaze new trade routes between cities.

Name: Cosmic Flare

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Heart of gold, smart, clever/funny, leader type, jack of all trades, not great at talking sometimes, bad with ranged weapons, sometimes nobody listens, clumsy.

Description (can be picture): Relatively tall and muscular, not too tall or muscular though. Night sky blue coat, emerald eyes, dark auburn mane. Stylish spikey mane and fluffy tail. Knees have faint calluses due to falling a lot. Cutie mark is the sun and stars around it.

Backstory: Earned his cutie mark and name from breaking the record of highest flight done by a pegasus and being the closest to the stars above, he fell from the atmosphere in a painless, sonic boom inducing ball of fire. He finds the night sky calming and enjoys free falling because of this. He grew up in a dysfunctional family and instead of being weakened by such, he grew stronger and rose to become and amazing leader and fighter by enlisting in the royal guard. After some years in the guard he has become a captain and was told by a higher ranking officer to do something horrible, he refused and was exiled from the guard but the files say he deserted.

2 characters for different things. I'm wanting to write an Assassin's Creed / MLP fanfic, but haven't gotten around to it yet. I might make an AC roleplay thread to help if people want that. Anyway, back to the characters.

This first one is for my story:

Name: Cerise Tyrianson (also called Cerise, son of Tyrian, the Cardinal)

Race: Pegasus

Personality: Energetic, yet calm; Intelligent, but not wise; Strong, but not willed.

Description (can be picture): Picture. Cutie mark would probably be something of a scroll. His talent is words in general.

Backstory: He doesn't like to talk about it much, there isn't much to talk about. He's a high rank in the Assassin Brotherhood. He isn't here to chat, just to give orders.

Now here is my actual OC.

Name: Sienna

Race: a Time Lord Pegasus

Age: She doesn't know, physically she looks around 21 or so.

Personality: Jump-to-it, but prefers to be cautious. Loves adventuring.

Description (can be picture): Picture. Cutie mark is an hour class, same as Dr. Whooves and other pony Time Lords.

Backstory: The moment that Dr. Whooves entered the MLP universe, a whole new race of ponies were created to balance the paradox, for the same reason he was turned into a pony. You can thank the TARDIS for her (and other pony Time Lords) existence.

She popped into existence in the middle of the Everfree Forest with no knowledge other than the local language, an hourglass cutie mark, and how to get to town from her current position. Dr. Whooves gave her a visit, telling her how she came to be and what she is. She now is working on building (growing?) her own TARDIS to go on adventures with. Otherwise, she spends her time exploring the Everfree Forest and having adventures within it.

She is still on her first life; she has not regenerated yet. Yes, she has a Sonic Screwdriver.

• Like 3

Name:Curious Wave

Race:Changeling

Personality:Funny,Curious,Smart,Athletic,Theorist 

Backstory:A lost changeling after the canterlot wedding disaster,after surviving the woods without his wings and "magic" working he found Zecora that after realizing that he was a changeling she could see the clear soul that he have so decided that she would help him,after some strange potions he could fly an use the magic to disguise as a pony and live a hidden and normal life.But he found the Doctor Whooves and a derp pony while exploring the mountains he entered the TARDIS and when the Doctor was back he found him and let him stay with him for a while,after 3 weeks Curious needed to go Home but the Doctor gave him a TARDIS key and a sonic schrewdriver and Derpy gave him lots of muffins.Curious,Doctor and Derpy had adventures together and the doctor gave him a identification to disguise as a wonderbolt  

Picture:

brony_channel-1.png.140c1849204d4ffe1a2e

i dunno how to draw but i made in pony creator ;-;

Edited by Doc.Curious

Not REALLY my OCs, but probably the closest things I have to them. Note that they don't have to be anthro. Use yer imagination and I'm sure you can think of them on four legs.

Name: Ciry of Carapace (On the left) / Siktha of Carapace (Right)

Race: Changelings

Personality: Aggressive, protective, risk-taking, thrill-seeking / Clever, manipulative, sneaky, underhanded

Description (can be picture): Under backstory

Backstory: Born to a minor hive somewhere in Southwest Equestria, the sisters were especially talented daughters of their queen, with Ciry often used as an enforcer for the hive (keeping order, capturing ponies, something of the like) whereas Siktha usually worked as an information gatherer, slipping into towns and cities to gather information, find suitable targets, and steal some love. This went on for a few years before the two grew bored of taking orders from a queen, escaping the hive in a violent mess that resulted in the loss of Ciry's horn. Now the two wander Equestria, usually in disguise. They work as agents for hire, and always work as a duo, virtually impossible to separate.

BYgELfC.jpg

• Like 1

Name: Deorward, the Forlorn Guardian
Race: Artificial Life / Golem
Personality: Literal, Loyal, Protective, and Resolute.
Backstory: Nestled deep within the gelid, icy lands that surround the Crystal Empire, lies the surviving legacy of the Reindeer race: Deorward, the Forlorn Guardian. 
Deorward, a magical marvel of its time and even possibly today, served as the stalwart defender of the Reindeer, before they ceased. Those it once protected centuries ago had one day inexplicably disappeared, and in the present, its own existence is known to few, if any at all.
Now, just as it's been for ages past, Deorward has been wandering the Frozen North aimlessly, vainly searching for new purpose. With hope and a bit of luck, the ardent protector of yore may yet find its desire. To serve once more.

Items: Deorward has only the sword Wintertide, a large and formidable relic designed to be used in tandem with its only bearer. Its onerous weight can hardly be handled by anyone other than the ancient vanguard itself. Although its refined appearance would suggest it to be sharp, the sword is actually blunt, meant to crash into bodies and crush bones with immense force due to its extraordinary heft. 

Description: Deorward is an animated construct, called a 'Golem' by most. Its body is like that of a bipedal suit of armor given life, imbued with the wintry nature of the Frozen North. The frost construct as such has no face, but an armet helmet complete with visor, yet looking into it rewards only an empty darkness. Deorward is massive, standing at heights comparable to (if not taller than) most minotaurs, and was designed to be extremely strong and resilient. Its sole purpose and driving function is nothing more than to serve and protect its master/s. 

Name: Circuit Breaker

Race: Earth Pony

Personality:

cybercommanderisasibw_by_invertigo35-d97

Cutie Mark is a Crowbar Crossed with a Wrench. Ignore the changelings in this picture they have nothing to do with the character story.

Backstory: Born to a Unicorn dominated town he grew a disdain for magic. As time went on this disdain grew and as he grew up he started to create a variety of machines so that he could leave the town. By the age of 15 he created his storage deck and a small temporary storage node near his town. After creating this he begin his journey away from town. His journey brought him to an area on the northern border of the Everfree where he built a labratory using the resources he had gathered. From here is where his bigger creations were made such as a larger storage deck area, an AI System, and development of his Psionics systems which he sought to enhance farther than any magic based form and to do so he felt he must sever himself from the magic of Equestia.

Some Related Minor Characters:

Sova: Breakers "pet" owl that he met on his travels. Sova joins Breaker on his various night missions.

AI 514-082-173 "Petros": Breakers Smart AI system. He handles running the majority of Breakers Psionics systems as well as his processing power grants extra mental power.

P2rFYYO.png

I told you it was coming! Was waiting on this to be finished to post here. Here is my OC group proper- Descriptions below!

Forest Flare

Spoiler

DHpKz.jpg

Female Artificial Alicorn, 18 years old, CM: None

Forest Flare never asked to be an Alicorn, nor did she ask to be orphaned when she was young. A carefree youth forced to grow up early, she has lived within the Everfree Forest for years, avoiding contact with other ponies for long periods of time. Knowledgeable about the flora and fauna, she can be found helping out Zecora from time to time, but you wouldn't notice her wings or horn unless you caught her by surprise, due to her illusions. She may not be a good flier, and she only knows a few spells, but she is akin to an Earth Pony with her connection to the forest.

Splinter Shade

Spoiler

qQVQysM.jpg

Male Unicorn, Age unknown, CM: Shadows

Can be called Forest Flare's Uncle, as he helped to create her. Unfortunately, during the project something went wrong. The end result was Splinter Shade going insane and killing all the others on the project, except for Forest and her 'Father.' He lost his horn that day, and fled to Griffon lands. 15 years later, he has returned, with Griffon wands allowing him to use magic once more, to finish the job that he started- and wiping out Forest, the only one left of the Alicorn project.

Fluffy the Manticore

Spoiler

cvbx94N.png

Male Manticore, Age 4

Born the runt of his litter, he was an immediate outcast in his family. That was just fine with him- after all, why did these idiots think that terrorizing ponies was a good idea? What he didn't realize is that he was as smart as the average pony, He wanders into Ponyville from time to time, trying to bridge the gap between an outcast Manticore and the normal Pony population- which ends about as well as you'd expect, considering he doesn't have the vocal cords to match his intellect. He can be found with Forest most of the time, since she's one of few ponies who won't run at the sight of him. He hopes to someday march up to Canterlot to have tea with Celestia, as well as prove that not all denizens of the Everfree are wild.

Tempest Flight and Holey, Fastest Changeling on this side of the Everfree

Spoiler

xlbhVDq.png

Female Pegasus, Age 28, CM: Broken Mirror

Male Changeling, Age 28

Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the... Changeling. These two have been friends since youth, Tempest Flight found Holey undisguised and weak, and kept him alive. It sparked a friendship between them, and they have stuck together since- even when Tempest found out what a Changeling was! Unfortunately, after an accident during a storm, both were nearly killed. Luckily, Tempest's Cutie Mark appeared- and fused the two into one body in order to save them both. Now who is in control depends on what they look like- and Holey can't change into any other disguise then Tempest. Not that he minds- he's just content to eat his jalapenos, at least when she isn't stealing them!

Zeke D. Narrator

Spoiler

Jm2XLfQ.png

Male Earth Pony, Age unknown, CM: Open Book

Zeke is... an interesting pony, to say the least. Interesting? Try annoyed! Pipe down, I'm telling your backstory. Anyways, he works at the Royal Canterlot Library... Or at least, he did. Unfortunately, I had to inspect the Ponyville library after Celestia's student moved in. While he was there, he met with Pinkie Pie, and that's where his normal life ended as he knew it. My Special Talent was reading ponies like a book. What I saw that day was horrifying... But not as horrifying as some of you! Yes, he can see and talk with us. Yes, he breaks the Fourth Wall because of Pinkie, and yes, ponies think he is insane. And you wonder why I'm so cynical! Now he just wants to stop seeing the creatures on the other side of the Fourth Wall, but who knows if THAT will ever happen. Maybe if I murder my creator I will stop seeing you... Someday, I will reach the other side of this screen, and then I will throttle you!

Kreeya the Phoenix

Spoiler

wsms1tC.jpg

Female Phoenix, Age 863

Ever wonder what would happen if you dyed a Phoenix's ashes before they came back to life? Splinter Shade did before the Alicorn Project. He immediately regretted it after he changed that phoenix's colors for the rest of her lives. She helped save Forest on the day of the Alicorn Project massacre to spite Splinter Shade, and helped her to survive until she came to live in the Everfree. She can be quite the prankster, and would go on pranking sprees with Philomena if she blended in better. Oh well, there was always the town of Ponyville that she could prank and escape from easily... Though, upon Splinter Shade's return, she has taken it on herself to make his life a living Tartarus if he went near the Everfree. Good thing that still leaves time to do whatever she wants in the meantime... Time to dye that mare's mane white instead of rainbow while she sleeps, for instance!

Yeah, I'm kind of a dick with my OCs, but they make an interesting lot. I look forward to using them in RPs again now that their info is up!

Fun Facts

Spoiler

Forest Flare was my attempt at making a non OP Alicorn OC, with limited flight, magic, and strength. I gave her an illusion spell because she disguises as an Earth Pony when possible, to keep with the theme of her being in hiding- she would rather be an Earth Pony then an Alicorn. She's also the most shy of the group- and has jumped out of a window to escape a Pinkie Pie Party taking her off guard before!

Splinter Shade was created during the first of Toki's RPs back on PF2, partly because he needed something to keep the group occupied and partly to flesh out Forest's backstory. Of course, I was also planning on making a villain OC, so he came about due to it. He was designed to use magic with wands for versatility- he could charge a wand before a fight, store it in a dimensional pocket located in what was left of his horn, and use it when needed. Unfortunately, this also made him OP for a while, so I introduced random things happening sometimes. He has summoned a Chess set while fighting on the roof of Canterlot castle- which has forced him to improvise at a crucial moment during a fight.

Fluffy is Fluffy. He was created solely to have tea with Celestia, and grew from there. Not much to say about him- he just wants to befriend ponies, the scritches behind the ears and belly rubs are just bonus.

Holey was conceived as a fan of Rainbow Dash originally, which is why her disguise looked like a red coat grey maned Dash. This got changed to the body sharing with Tempest Flight, but since I had used a red voice initially, I was forced to say their voices got switched with the merge! That has been changed upon coming to this forum, they now both have their original voices... They'll still fight over who gets to eat their food, though- especially if it is carrots or jalapenos. Due to their dual body nature, they can be active at different times of the day without being fatigued, so that is a bonus for their predicament.

Zeke was based off of me and my love of reading. He is my favorite of the bunch, hands down, and the most like me- a bit spiteful and cynical, but overall a good person... Or pony, in this case. The fourth wall breaking was conceived to make him the spiteful ball of fluff he is today, and keeps things interesting. It also gives me an excuse to harass him mid RP, or help him out if need be. Of course, this applies to everyone, but nobody else ever tried to interact with him directly... Though it would have been downright hilarious!

Kreeya was the only one of my OCs who never was a part of an RP on PF2, mostly because she never got finished until recently. All I knew is that I wanted a new species to keep the diversity, and that the voice would be purple if there was one. After thinking and looking, I came across a purple phoenix picture and it stuck. I don't know quite where I'll go with her yet, but time will tell.

Name: Procellus Anemon
Race: Unicorn
Personality: Usually calm and rational, arrogant and cynical. Can get out of control when provoked and angered, as his magic is partially linked to his emotional state. Otherwise, he usually remains stoic and aloof. Prefers to stay to himself, keeping to his many books and such rather than petty socializing. 

Abilities: When he does have to get down and dirty, he prefers to fight from afar, using magical attacks and teleportation to overwhelm and outflank opponents in a lightning-fast (pun intended) offensive. His magical stamina is impressive, even by Unicorn standards. Despite his height and domineering aura his physical abilities are lacking. His innate magics consist of teleportation, levitation, cloudwalking, and elemental magic. His horn also acts as an electromagnetic detector, allowing him to discern the location of electrical fields and, more importantly, incoming storms.

large.png

Cutie Mark is the meteorological symbol that denotes a severe thunderstorm with hail. He is a fair bit taller than the average stallion, although can appear quite 'lanky' as a result.

Backstory: Powerful unicorn from the northern lands beyond the Crystal Empire, where the circumstances forced him to specialize in weather magic, though he has since grown quite adept at magic in general. Spent a large part of his childhood in Canterlot, the city he still lives in, where he studied and trained at the School for Gifted Unicorns. Now he spends most of his time away from his home city, exploring the world and bringing the storm with him wherever he goes.

Name: Wildfire Ignitus

Race: Unicorn

Gender: Male (Can be changed with a spell if wanted/needed)

Personality: A "down to earth" pony who cares for other then themselves. Tends to lighthearted in his thinking but unfortunately come off as dumb or stupid. is always open to listen to anypony's problem. He can be passionate and frisky if allowed. Although his body is built like an earth pony's he is rather weak/normal and feminine, how ever he know a wide range of spells mostly fire and plant spells. He can do some big spells like gaining magical wings or teleport large distances but those deplete his magical stamina rather quickly and he ether pass out or need to rest for a while. He also has a big weakness for sweets.  

wildfire_ignitus___redux_v3__by_themusic

Backstory: Was Born of a long line of fire magic ponies know as the "Ignitus Family" His father is a firefighter named Firewall and his Mother is a earth pony named Sweet Leaf. When He was 21 he left his family in canterlot and moved to ponyvile where he opened a bar named "Uncle Wildfire's" where he makes his own beer and food. His brother Woodfire helped him cook and learn how to cook before opening his own restaurant in canterlot as a 5 star chef.

I'm gonna add more oc's later if needed.

Edited by Smugleaf The Smug

Name: Nitro
Race:Unicorn
Personality: Caring, horrible comic, will gladly take a hit if it means keeping somepony safe, A bit troubled at times, very mellow, follower but will take leadership role when necessary, loyal to the very end, a tad bit guillible, merciful
Description (can be picture):G9x5zpYE-SyV_vTpQ8VECLt95i_PE0mv43dv1CCg
Backstory:  After seeing his parents beaten to death by an unknown stallion at age 8, Nitro decided to train himself in case such an event ever happened again. On his 13th birthday, he confronted his parents assailant and the 2 duked it out. Nitro was successful in his vengeance, but let the stallion live. Instead of letting it go, the stallion pierced Nitro with a pitch fork the very next day. Upon entering Tartarus he met Death. Death thought the colt's life was ended short and knew of his intense fighting skills. Death then made a deal with Nitro. Nitro would be able to return to the land of the living, but only if he sought out to help and protect those who needed it. Nitro agreed to these terms and was sent back to Equestria. He remains with no cutie mark because of this dark magic that brought him back to life. He also knew that said magic was forbidden and kept to himself of his past for the past 4 years. He has also been given a relic from Death, the magic storage emerald. This gem stores all of Nitro's dark magic that he can use until he needs them. 

Edited by Commander AJ
Image did not work first time

Name:Orthoru(Formerly:Twisted Mist)

Race:Lich(Formerly:Unicorn)

Personality:A dark uncaring creature who's only goal in the world is to obtain knowledge and who is more then willing to maim or kill anything that stands in his way. While he dislikes all living creatures he holds a deep seeded racism to most Pegusi and Earth Ponies. In spite of his vast knowledge Orthoru can be guillable at times because of his lack of interaction with other ponies 

Description (can be picture):Even when alive Orthoru was a tall pony and quite muscular but as walking skeleton that doesn't matter much anymore. His eyes are two yellow balls of spectral fire residing deep within his eye sockets. The only thing of note about his horn is that it retained it's living color of purple. In the rare cases he has to be in a town he wears a completely concealing cloak and mask.

Backstory: Twisted Mist(as he was called in life)was a purebred Unicorn born to a lesser lord of the Unicorn hierarchy in the area that would later become Canterlot. In youth Twisted Mist was almost always happy and eager to learn but as time went on though as more and more of his friends died in the conflicts with the other pony races Twisted Mist grew more and more bitter and soon retreated to world of books not to be seen for years. One day two years before the three pony races would find peace Twisted mist appeared on hilltop overlooking a battle between the Pegusi and the Earth Ponies in the midst of the fight Twisted Mist began raving about how he would put an end to the lesser beings and as the two armies raged on a dark aura appeared around the Unicorn and in a flash the two groups below were wiped out completely not a speck of ash was left of them except for lone skeleton pony named Orthoru who had taken over where once Twisted Mist. Now no one knows for sure were Twisted Mist found this power most say that during his time of recluse he had befriend a dark spirt others say he just stumbled upon ancient dark magic the only thing that they for sure is that only Orthoru knows for sure but who would be brave enough to ask him.     

Edited by King Skelabrony
added a picture of twisted mist

Name: Sunrise Strike

Race: Earth pony/Dragon hybrid

Personality: Slight temper but generally cool minded. workaholic.

Powers: Fire breath, Slight flight when wearing his wings

Description: Red dragonlike body with removable mechanical wings, a long dragon tail, sunrise colored mane, a anvil getting hit by a hoof cover with sunrise colored sparks as a cutie mark, horns and metal hoof covers on his front hoofs

Backstory: He grew up on the outskirst of Ponyville with his mother, Stoney Steps. When he was younger he made sure no pony knew he was a dragon by covering himself with a cloak. He would have to travel threw town to go and visit his father, Nevryll. One day he made a new friend when he was walking. The friend, Robotic Note, soon learned of what Sunrise was and made him a proper set of wings. His mother moved out when Sunrise was old enough to find his own path. With his new friend not caring what he looked like Sunrise rid himself of his cloak. He is now a blacksmith who works on armor.  He found out this was his calling after helping out his mother collect stones. He found metal armor in the ground ,desided to mess around with it and created his hoof covers. Thats when he relized this was what he wanted to do with his life.

Name: Bright Honor

Race: Earth Pony

Personality: Kind, Romantic, Affectionate, Goofy, Cool

Description: Shining Armor-esque build. White Coat. Dark brown mane and tail, blue eyes and blue energy ball cutiemark. mane shaped like soarins.  tail shaped like RD's/

Backstory: Bright was young when his parents split, so he stayed with mother. One day he met Panda Master Ken, and trained under him in martial arts. He one day competed in an underground tournament, discovering his special talent to use Chi energy. During his teen years he and Ken were attacked by a demon that killed Ken, further unlocking his power. With this, he decided to dawn the guise of the super hero equestrian light. Due to this and his school days he does not let anyone get too close to him.

Full Name: Civviq Writer

Nickname(s): Civ

Race:Unicorn

Home: Leading Trot, north-west of Manehattan

view?usp=sharing (if broken pic, go here)

Physical Description

Civviq has a purple coat and a yellow muzzle. Her mane is yellow with orange and her tail is dark purple and dark blue. She has yellow/orange eyes. She always wears orange glasses, and mostly wears a blue/purple scarf (same color as her tail) and has yellow/orange saddlebags. She is a bit heavy (but that’s all fluff!) and she is a bit smaller than the average mare.

Skills

She is proficient in levitation - she can levitate multiple objects at once - and knows a lot of spells concerning books itself, like fixing broken or torn pages, or drying books. Some spells can be applied on other objects than books, though she doesn’t do that often. She loves to try and learn new spells (teleportation, cloud walking, etc) but she can’t do those very well.

Personality

Civviq is kind towards others. She’s calm, trusting, but a bit naïve. She always tries to see the good in other ponies and acts to that as well. She is book-smart and loves to read and write. She isn’t really street-smart, despite living in Manehattan fro most of her life, because she didn’t really go ou much.

In Leading Trot, she also discovered for the first time what it’s like to have real friends. She never really got to learn what it really meant, so she’s a little ignorant on that note. This could lead her to be a little tactless and inconsiderate, even though she means well. She also doesn’t like ponies who think they’re better than everypony else.

History

She was born in the big city of Manehatten. Her parents both had book-related jobs, so she knows a lot about books and how to preserve them as well as possible. She didn't have a lot of friends in Manehattan because she was always with her nose in her books. All the other fillies and foals considered her a 'nerd', but Civviq didn't really mind. There were some who were nice to her, at least, but not really friends.

She got her cutie mark when she was on vacation with her parents, the 'once-in-a-lifetime'-experience of Canterlot. She wrote down everything she saw in the small notebook she always carries with her wherever she goes. When she came back home and read it to her teacher - who read it to the class - her cutie mark appeared. It meant that she was to be a travelling writer - even though she didn't really know a lot of travelling at the time. Her parents thought it was dangerous business, going out your door.

Growing up, she didn't really like the harsh city. It was too cold, too much stone. When she became an adult, she set out to find a job as a librarian, which she found in a small village north of Manehattan: Leading Trot. The villagers were nice to her, and after a few days of settling in she could find her way well. Her first friend was the head librarian, Granny Trot, but soon she had made a lot of new friends and she certainly felt at home in there.

But her cutie mark still called her, and she has been saving for a trip throughout Equestria. Her first stop would be Canterlot, to visit that grand city once again, and maybe one day the Crystal Empire. It is her dream to go there.