Badshot

OC Master List

Name: Sojourner

Race: Unicorn

Personality:  
Shy, reserved, Curious, Intelligent, Bookish, Stubborn, Blunt

Guiding Element: Kindness
Fatal Flaw: Hesitance and Indecision

Sojourner is generally very reserved and quiet, tending not to speak in most situations unless spoken too. He always does his best to be polite, everywhere from casual conversation to heated discussion, always looking to see from all points of view, rarely giving his own view on the subject unless coerced. Though sometimes he can be lazy, Once going he enjoys good, hard work. He enjoys some physical activity, such as running and some small sports, though he hates playing more competitive sports. He can't help but try to mediate dispute, not wanting to see other's fighting. 

Description (can be picture):

late_night_study__commission__by_derpylo

Backstory:

Born in Manehatten to a baker and an adventurer, He has his mother's curiosity and his father's shrewdness. 
Born to the Parentage of Tipsy Trick, an Earth Pony Baker, and Compass Rose, A foolhardy Pegasus adventurer. Has a few family members, older siblings, named Flash Freeze (female pegasus) and Snow Frost (also female pegasus).
Ever since he was Young, Sojourner had admired his mother, always hoping he could one day join her on one of her adventures to a far off land. in the meantime, his father tried to teach him baking, despite the fact somehow he could never quite catch on (The day he made the stove explode was a particularly memorable day). One day, however, Compass Rose never returned, and no one knew where she was or, indeed, what might have happened to her.
Sojourner and his family became depressed. Tipsy put extra work into his baking, while his siblings continued with their own works, snapping more and more at him constantly. He found himself spending more and more time in his mother's study, reading the many different journals of her adventures, wanting to read the ancient books on her shelves in languages he couldn't understand. Soon enough, He found his cutie mark as he studied and copied through her books, learning the languages and imagining new and wild stories his mother might be having, and became a scholar and writer. Soon after this, he moved away from Manehatten, from a mixture of a snappy family, and a desire to follow in his mother's footsteps- to explore new places. 

Direction

Sojourner wishes to develop his own queries, questions and answers on life, develop his views on philosophy, and to hopefully one day write his own books. As it stands, he makes due as a researcher, scholar, and librarian. He loves to write, as well as explore and discover unknown places. His reading of Compass Rose' diaries leaves him hoping to create such wonderful stories himself. Though he is a little hesitant to truly go out on dangerous expeditions himself, he may have found another way to do so - through story. He hopes to overcome his fears and indecision and truly live as his mother had- on the edge, doing what she loved.

Name: Moody Blues

Race: Earth

Personality: Moody's, well.... Moody. He's dramatic and over the top. Always throwing a hoof to his forehead, swooning with horror or infatuation. More often than not, he's a bit of a Negative Nancy - ironically the name of his sister. Unlike most bards, he sings sad ballads of lost love, fallen friendships, and the eventual void that all ponies face in death. Not much of a charmer, but he's moved many to tears and has been aptly named the Brooding Bard.

NSDr2Cw.png

Backstory: Despite Moody Blues' personality, he had a great life growing up. He was born in a fairly rich noble family of other Earth ponies, despite Canterlot being a unicorn-dominated capital. It wasn't until his seventeenth birthday that things started to change, as his family decided it was time for his to become a real stallion and work for the family business. However, Moody Blues had already found his passion - the arts. From painting to music, dancing to poetry, he had heard his calling and followed its cries. After a few years of his parents trying to sway him from the path of a bard, they eventually gave up, cutting his allowance and any funding he had for his tomfoolery. Now he spends all his time in taverns and bars, trying to appeal to the common pony folk with songs of sorrow and tales of travesty. As this failing artist struggles to survive, he would do anything for a chance at some extra bits and the opportunity to spread his song throughout Equestria.

Name: Diamond Dream

Race: Earth

Personality: Diamond is very thorough, precise, and perceptive. They have to be in order to make it in their business. Other than that, they are very bland and stoic. Never one to really show enthusiasm or joy.

gr2y6Yx.png

Backstory: Diamond was born into a lower-class Manehattan family, growing up in poverty and disharmony. Only through determination and luck did they rise through social ranks and education, getting a scholarship to go to university and study mineralogy. Diamond Dream started their own mining company with a few colleagues in order to mine anything valuable for them to sell to jewelers.

Name: Dawn's Glint

Race: Unicorn

Personality: Introverted, but not shy.  Academic, but not book-obsessed.  Artistically inclined, but not competent.  Adventurous, but averse to actual danger.

Description (can be picture): A sky blue unicorn with a cutie mark of a rising sun.s9riKtV.png

Backstory: The Dawn family has lived in Canterlot since its foundation, and has produced many a sun-raiser in the days before Princess Celestia took over those duties.  Members of the family are expected to go into politics, magical studies, or fine/performing arts.  Glint is a bit of a "dark horse" in this respect.  Although his cutie mark talent (producing lots and lots of light from his horn) is in keeping with his family background, he couldn't follow in the family traditions.  He lacked the personality for politics.  He lacked the control and versatility for magical studies.  And in the performing arts he lacked the aesthetic sense to make any light display more fancy than a simple spotlight.

He went to Canterlot University, and quickly changed his major from Performing Arts (magical) to Mathematics (concentration in the magical sciences).  He currently teaches mathematics at Ponyville Community College.  He plans to go for his doctoral degree sometime soon.  He periodically visits his snooty rich family in Canterlot, but can't stand to spend too much time basking in their disappointment.

6 hours ago, Galacter said:

So non-pony OC's are acceptable? I am not a pony after-all. ;)

This is more of a general OC list for quick reference then anything, long as you don't do anything NSFW or the like you're fine. Hell, I've got a Manticore, Phoenix, and Changeling in my OC list here, non ponies aren't an issue. Heck non canon creatures aren't an issue either, though you should remember to look at what's allowed in an RP before you try to use one of those.

I'm working on it, procrastination is just one of my many

In any case, lets not hold conversations here, this is for OCs not conversations.

• Like 1

Name: Cat

Race: Unicorn

Personality: Pretty wise, loves drawing and binge watching TV shows, creative, humorous, sarcastic, extremely stubborn, easy to get pissed, and her patience level is quite low. but never give her sugar- or else you'll get a sugar-high Cat XD

Description (can be picture):  cat_vector_unshaded_by_catisawesome123-d

Backstory: She was born into a moderate family in ponyville, and took drawing as a passion. Soon, she became a huge fangirl and soon also had a passion for watching TV shows and reading books. Though bullied and discriminated when she was little for her chubbiness and messy hair, she got through it and eventually met a group of friends who were like her.

On 9/29/2016 at 2:26 AM, recentteen14 said:

This is more of a general OC list for quick reference then anything, long as you don't do anything NSFW or the like you're fine. Hell, I've got a Manticore, Phoenix, and Changeling in my OC list here, non ponies aren't an issue. Heck non canon creatures aren't an issue either, though you should remember to look at what's allowed in an RP before you try to use one of those.

Humanoid would be the correct term.

5 hours ago, Galacter said:

Humanoid would be the correct term.

Not everything is humanoid.

Humanoid refers to anything that has a human-like body structure.

Two legs, two arms, a distinct head, upright body, etc.

Like in starwars, many of the races are humanoid, but the geonosians are not humanoid, they are bugs.

On 10/2/2016 at 0:53 AM, Badshot said:

Not everything is humanoid.

Humanoid refers to anything that has a human-like body structure.

Two legs, two arms, a distinct head, upright body, etc.

Like in starwars, many of the races are humanoid, but the geonosians are not humanoid, they are bugs.

I meant myself sir. ;)

On 9/29/2016 at 7:02 PM, Lunar Holiday said:

Now all we need is an RP game!

Go, mysterious idea stranger!

;)

• Like 1

Name:Stormy vortex

Race: alicorn

Personality: rather be a racer than a leader

Description: Stormy black Coat with a horn and wings, has purple goggles and blue and blonde hair 

backstory: Nobody knows  He came out of nowhere

Name: Sangu Black

Personality:  Arrogant, humorous, sarcastic, risk taker, smart, but lazy. Very revengeful. He is very loyal to his sister and those few who he calls his friends. And he protects them without any hesitation. For anyone else he is quite cold and repulsive.

Description (can be picture): Black coat, red-black striped mane, dark purple eyes, red hoofs. Magic aura - dark purple same as his eyes. Cutie mark - three dark red stars. He is little smaller then other ponies at his age. Special talent - magic, he is good at using spells, not so good at creating them.

Backstory: He was born in Canterlot. At young age he showed strong magical abilities and as soon as he got cutie mark, he was accepted into "Celestia`s school for gifted unicorns". After he graduated from school, he stayed here and taught fillies, but quite soon he got bored from such job. At same time, he studied books at Canterlot castle`s library. He always was interested in magical artifacts, especially dark magic ones. From books, he learned about strong, mythical amulet known only by name: Quinzu amulet. He claimed, he will find it some day. Soon, he left Canterlot`s castle and now he travel all around Equestria, doing odd jobs for anyone who in need for strong magician and who could pay for it. He never stays in one place for to long. During adventures, while he seeks for more knowledge about secret artifact, he made some very close friends known only as "Brotherhood of blood". And he made far more enemies too. Sometimes he still come backs to Canterlot to help in Celestias school, there this younger sister (closest friend) works as teacher.

Sangu%20the%20pony.png

Full Name: Ender

Race: Dragon

Home: It varies, though normally, he's living in his custom built TARDIS, looking through the storages.

Description: Basically, a black Dragon, with a few scars,but his size can change. Normally somewhere around one or two feet taller than Celestia, and is somewhere around 16 ft long snout to tail blade.

Personality: Kind of childish, spontaneous, and, when a loved one is threatened, rather horrific. Otherwise, he's normally slightly eccentric, a tad cheeky, and friendly.

Skills: Magic of many kinds, spears, shields and swords formed out of energy, the ability to summon up to 10 sentient Gaster Blasters at once, vast magic reserves, insulting, knowledge of mechanics, and tinkering on the fly, though his inventions explode a lot, flight, and martial arts.

History: Most of which he's forgotten, but he goes on quite the number of adventures, starting with his first TARDIS run, which ended up with him smashing Blueblood's house (don't ask), and the latest big one was stealing the Elements, which, he accidentally left in Manehattan while escaping. He has been trying to settle down with his wife and children, rather haphazardly.

(Updated as of 23 March 2017)

Name: Nova Starlight Aurora (Nova)

Personality:

• Reclusive, like to keep to myself, this is mostly due to shyness. I stay busy through reading books and learning different skills.
  • Studious, I am fascinated by the inner workings of the world around me, good luck pulling me away from something fascinating.
  • Relaxed, most often, I am relaxed and easygoing, but if you step on my hoof at the wrong time, there will be repercussions.
  • Blunt, because of my lack of social skills, I can be very blunt and direct with my words, but I don't mean any harsh feelings by it.

lvmZBO9.png

Cutie Mark:

xT22neX.png

Backstory:
Found unconscious, badly hurt, and with a large amount of lost memory, I have a very short backstory, as this is all I know. I was found in an alleyway at age fourteen in downtown Canterlot. Unfortunately, Equestria's best doctors and healers were unable to restore my memory, but they did patch me up and suggested I find out what I did best to quickly find a job. I applied at a local school, eventually getting denied because I was unable to pass the entry exam, having no recollection of previous schooling. Wandering the streets on the outskirts of town, alone, I was attacked by a rogue basilisk, being turned into stone.

I was then saved by a local librarian, who used to be in the Royal Guard as an alchemist. I profusely thanked her for saving me, and the librarian said that I was welcome any time. Having nothing else to do, I poured herself over hundreds of books. And when I wasn't reading, the librarian offered to teach me some magics she learned in years prior.

After two years of intense studying and training, I took the entrance exam again, passed, and enrolled in a two year certification course to become an Artificer. I knew, this is what I was destined to do. My cutie mark represents my trademark solution used to imbibe certain materials and tools with a magical energy. At age eighteen, after passing the final exam and receiving my certification, I thanked the librarian, who was like a mother to me, and set out to see the world, exploring ruins and the far reaches of Equestria and beyond to discover long lost texts and magics. In my free time, I write about my adventures and discoveries and send them into a Canterlot magazine, Magic Weekly. The librarian has a collection of my articles on display to show how proud she is of the progress I have made.

Skills:
I am capable of using magics of several types. My innate magics consist primarily of restoration, teleportation, levitation, and transmogrification. Through artifice, I can imbue ordinary objects with magical power, my primary method being chemical artifice with a trademark solution I created for high-power spells (my purple solution). This solution takes a month to brew and makes only a single bottle, and a single spell takes a whole bottle. I have very limited supply and must use this stuff sparingly. Using a cursed magical artifact (the pink gem) I found deep in the Southern Equestrian Badlands, I also have the capability to perform magics such as the synthesization of flames and other elemental forms, telepathy, and perhaps many other methods I have not tried yet. However, it is impossible for me to take it off, it must have some sort of curse on it.

• Like 1

my faviorte oc so dont mess with her is as follows:name:blue tornado.race :born princess alicorn.gender:female.age:13 still kid.personality:a true leader yet kind. description:blue with wings that can make blue rainbooms;purple horn.backstory:a born in royal,even though service offered to her,never taken.a kind girl with an even kinder heart.

Name:Stormy vortex

Race: pegasus

Personality: rather be a BookNerd than a Fast Flyer but becomes a fast racer to please his friends

Description C35iGXVUkAYqadQ.png:large

Backstory: He is a young pegasus who Just wants to be a Booknerd but he wants to please his friends so he becomes a Fast Racer

name:blue tornado nickname:blue age:9 gender:female race:alicorn description:a blue alicorn that can create tornados with her tail.DOES NOT LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE THE ROYAL PRINCESS(CHILD OF LUNA)SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: (Cadet) Dante

Species: Pegasus (possibly a bat pony, still working on it)

Residence: Canterlot/Cadet Academy

Personality: Polite, Loyal, Competative, Formal gentlecolt most of the time, Can be boastful, respectful, presentable, courteous, traditional, humorous, angered easily

Shortened Backstory: Dante was born into a proud royal guard family in Canterlot, as so he was raised as a respectful, presentable, loyal, and courteous colt, as he started getting older his brother,a royal guard, started being harder on him about joining the guard, eventually when he was 15 after pressure from tradition he joined the cadets (as seen in uniform in the picture of him below) he is currently in the cadet academy for the lunar guard (which is brother is in so he insisted) training.

art_trade_mlp_by_jiamthekat-dbj5nn9.jpg

Name:Tel Locus 

Race:Unicorn

Personality:he's highly detail oriented and has an enjoyment in archaeology claiming that there is always a story in the dig sites just needing to be told. He's shy and a bit nervous around others especially mares preferring to stay away from them and digging somewhere, once someone breaks him out of his shell he is very sociable trying to do whatever he can to impress others.  

4salUkaeZCzHXPsefNnmTu6aK_2ZJT-5OVlNLjLDIcaSUc05gtLRZRJ07WHWNQI1Epwe6nZiujzRBTFnxv7owNI8JbaHp8zbP_G4llsjJc5I_GcMpfygfMRU8-qGFDxJKUBguEQA42yQM3SHJpazdcLtCOf3OXH3L-gxF74ue1X-aVDGWrLLtYqVhVOG8bgnd8Gh1PZGD2ZoF6AZTgyrhMu1AeiOGnlUUyVuqvCzmzvMAWl6zhDPxB0VYEsHmc2kFiR-JJovvOkZIvqI4Zm5-0dZpbKkEm_FzbNUAz-4pytO2tFAcPlm3Yrfved6J-IWRnXUlJ_46er5qg56c1r4YR_t2dqkE9hmeqqVaE_UDoNYbItlMe0H66QfC4mkNSlx0MVUdz20ZZAkCAnblPQj2OINrNDL5GjS7Fa1HUZAAgMU7FJ1aoK65uoan_9i-pjJiJxiiwKJcZCrNrxlDziQcAun-JsoPwA0k1BQrkcUfqhTG-7da_eB5wMCqXKmV4OECudAUayBPLhQWtEerlESJkzAp3nJu-NRg9LkREqcdgFwLbSBD7cBOnh_8GCYtRsCBVEo5osTFcwKYX-UzRLuSxCEfbp9pGQMPt85OkE=s894-no

Backstory:Tel grew up enjoying looking at various potteries and other small artifacts and had a knack for guessing where they were from, he worked hard and got into canterlot university in the field of Archaeology over time he gained the approval to shadow under Back Dirt who put in an academic probation on him due to not being able to work well with others (Mainly just actively avoiding them) now working for the university he tries to get around the probation to gain his degree in archaeology 

Backstory

Goldenclaw is a very kind-hearted dragon, and harmless to ponies as he eats a diet that consists purely of fish. Growing up on Scalvalon, an icy island far to the north, where the only Equestrians around are the precious few traders that travel between villages, Goldenclaw was transformed into a proud young warrior respected among the island tribe. However, when news of the Equestrians' struggles against those who championed the cause of evil reached their shores, the small tribe decided that they wanted to help the kingdom whose traders brought them the valuable goods they could not provide for themselves.

And so they decided to send their best warrior. Goldenclaw was chosen as Scalvalon's ambassador to Equestria, ready to defend the kingdom against any evil that threatens, and a gesture of friendship to the kingdom.

Arrival in Equestria!

At first, upon arriving in Equestria, Goldenclaw noticed that the residents regarded him with fear, even hostility. But that would all change. Of course, Goldenclaw started with the most elementary changes. Soon after his arrival he changed his name to "Golden Claw", a name more similar to one that an equestrian would have, in the hopes that that would make him seem less mysterious and threatening. Eventually, Golden Claw would come to be an instrumental part of Equestria's endeavor to keep evil at bay, even earning himself a spot in the Equestrian Royal Guard. He has proven himself to be very loyal, and is always willing to drop everything to help his friends, equestrian or otherwise.

Magic/Weapons

Despite his total lack of magic abilities Golden Claw's training, daily excercise, and his armament, along with exceptional physical strength, Golden Claw is a strong offensive player and is a truly fearsome enemy. As with all warriors of Scalvalon, he has metal implants magically bonded to his muscles, under his scales,  and his bones, which appear when required on his tail and spine, and also coating his claws and horns. He also has the light armor he recieved as a member off the Equestrian Royal Guard. He can use his tail as a spiked club or to throw the thin metal spikes as projectiles. However, he is best in a close-quarter fight. In addition, his light armor and metal-supported skeletal structure means that he can take a beating.

But, of course, he is not invincible. His weakness? Well, of course he can be beaten into submission- his light tin-can armor doesnt exactly stop blunt force trauma. However, his enemies' best bet is Magic. He has no magic, nor any way to defend against it.

Rage State:

It is actually possible to drive the generally peaceful, merciful dragon into an even more powerful state. It only happens in moments of extreme anger, desperation and/or danger. However, there is one sharp downside to this boost in power: When driven to this state, he loses all self control. There are a few signs that may indicate the arrival of his terrifying rage state. The first: On Golden Claw's muzzle forms a crooked smile that gives even his allies a chill. Second: all mercy and emotion in his eyes fades as instinct takes over. Third sign: He throws himself directly at his enemy with no planning or reguard, with only instinct to guide him, and any former concept of mercy is completely overwhelmed by a brutish intent to destroy his enemy at all costs. At this point it is practically too late to stop his rage state without knocking him unconcious or killing him. Any enemy who encounters the rage state and lives to tell the tale is either very powerful or very lucky indeed, as in this state Golden Claw no longer holds back his massive strength, and his razor-sharp instincts make him many times more effective at dodging and countering. At the same time, even this rage state is not foolproof. He loses the ability to anticipate the enemy's movements ahead of time, and his movements and attacks become very direct, making his attacks predictable and putting himself at a major disadvantage to intelligent enemies who have the ability to lay versatile plans and manipulate his movements to their advantage.

Behaviour

Goldenclaw acts like some strange combination of cat and dog. For example, if wet he will shake himself off like a dog. He can often be seen lying anywhere where there is enough sunlight to warm his scales. He sits on his haunches, and if he has an itch, he scratches with his hind leg. He'll even chase a laser pointer!!!

Physical Appearance:

The first thing one would notice about Golden Claw is his brilliant, creamy gold coloured scales that glisten softly in the presence of light. His scales themselves are smooth to the touch like those of a snake. He is not a very massive dragon, only perhaps two feet taller than the average pony. But he is bound in muscle. He has claws, horns and teeth of a near-perfect white ivory color, and his eyes are stunningly beautiful- The whites, a pearly opalescent white surrounding deep, dark sienna pupils that shimmer slightly as they are speckled with small specks of copper, gold and silver that give each other a wide berth as if not to distract too much from the dark brown surrounding them.

(You're gonna have to PM for NSFW details. Haha!)