a100bronies

Hello everyone, any other gun owning bronies here?

Hello everyone, my name is Cody. I live in Roswell, New Mexico. I'm pretty laid back. Enjoy video games, guns, browsing the internet and obviously MLP.

I've lived around guns my whole live and and are my other obsession besides ponies. So if anyone else like talking about them, shooting them or anything else I would love to talk about that too.

My plans for life are currently joining the local Police Department and serving my community. 

But please, feel free to ask me just about anything I enjoy talking about everything and have an opinion on just about everything too lol.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Alpha268 said:

Do you think that your fondness of ballistic weaponry might be a problem as a "soon to be" police officer?

Honestly, for the most part no. I have a few family members already in both the police and sheriffs department here, and individually talked to cops and most also enjoy guns. It's kinda like people in the military, most people in the military like guns, so I think I'll be fine.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, reese_buttercup_404 said:

Hello Commander Cody!

Guns do seem like a lot of fun, I watch videos on youtube like hickok45 about testing them on firing ranges and that's always neat...

Hope to see you around!

Hello

They can be, but you have to treat them with respect. They're not a toy and a lot of people forget this and that's how mistakes, even fatal ones, can be made. But I've lived around them my whole life, first gun I ever fired was my dad's M1911 at 4 years old. And I currently own 3 AR15s, one AR10, 2 Springfield XDs (one a full size and one was my dad's sub-compact that he used for concealed carry.) a Colt M45A1, a Mossberg 500 12 guage, a KSG 12 guage, a Ruger 22 long rifle and finally an M1 Garand. Yeah I'm a gun nut, but better out shooting and hunting with family than staying inside all day every day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a100bronies said:

Hello

They can be, but you have to treat them with respect. They're not a toy and a lot of people forget this and that's how mistakes, even fatal ones, can be made. But I've lived around them my whole life, first gun I ever fired was my dad's M1911 at 4 years old. And I currently own 3 AR15s, one AR10, 2 Springfield XDs (one a full size and one was my dad's sub-compact that he used for concealed carry.) a Colt M45A1, a Mossberg 500 12 guage, a KSG 12 guage, a Ruger 22 long rifle and finally an M1 Garand. Yeah I'm a gun nut, but better out shooting and hunting with family than staying inside all day every day.

Wow that's neat, the only gun I've ever shot was a dumb old rifle when I used to be in the boy scouts lol

• Like 1

Just now, reese_buttercup_404 said:

Wow that's neat, the only gun I've ever shot was a dumb old rifle when I used to be in the boy scouts lol

Lol better than nothing I always say.

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show as well if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:hithere:

The only thing you need to try to remember, though, is that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, a100bronies said:

What model? and do you know what's broken in it?

Whatever holds the magazine. Won't fire all bullets

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, baltoist said:

Whatever holds the magazine. Won't fire all bullets

Hmm that could be a few reasons. The most common possible problem would be the mag itself. If you haven't tried another mag, I would suggest that. If you're still having problems then it could be that your magazine catch is broken or worn down. those two problems are what first pop into my head when it comes to your mag not staying inside and it not firing the bullets. But please take my advice with a grain of salt. without seeing the gun and doing some trial and error testing I can't say what is exactly wrong. Best I can say is talk to a local gun store near you and see if they can help or if they know of a gun smith in your area who should more than likely be able to help.

UrEYqq9.jpg

Here are some of my favorites. (Note: slide-fire stocks are fun!)

lgSia4T.jpg

The "Hammer of Judgment" is my best friend.

• Like 1