Sign in to follow this  
Alpha268

Alpha268 - Reporting for duty

------------------------Transmission incoming-------------------------------

Alpha268 signing in. Gamer, Pony fan, the guy that got your six.

Games have always been a huge part of my free time, and while I usually don't stay with one game for long (I'm changing games like other people change clothes!), I enjoy playing alone just as much as playing with friends. My favourites are RTS and RPGs, yet I don't mind a little Action in the time between.

Also, I'm an officer in the MOBA-game HoN for the clan [Poni]. Sounds more important than it actually is, since the clan has no active members anymore (had about 200 a long time ago). However, if someone (somepony) is interested in trying out HoN... give me a call or drop me a note.

Current active games are:

• Warframe (Member of the CMC clan, 300-500 members)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: A Phantom Pain
  • Team Fortress II
  • Star Citizen
  • HoN (Heroes of Newerth; MOBA)

Soon to be active games are:

• Dreadnought
  • Gigantic
  • Fable Legends
  • Anno 2205
  • Tom Clancy's: The Division
  • Rainbow Six: Siege
  • Ghost Recon: Wildlands
  • Battleborn / Overwatch

When playing multiplayer I usually go for supportive roles. I dislike simple roles, and enjoy complexity when playing. This often leads to me playing the class/role that isn't often seen, being a little exotic.

I stumbled upon the ponies in 2011. I originally made fun of the guys who watched the show, then actually watched it out of curiousity and before I realised what I had done, I was through with the whole first season. Funniest part was when I had to admit to a friend that I actually liked the show when I made fun of the fandom two weeks before. I stayed for the show, then for the artwork, then discovered the music, and finally the fandom. And while some people in the fandom can be... a little stressful, drama is around every corner and "Love and Tolerance" is the biggest lie in this community (IMO), I'm certain that we are all good guys here.

Over the next days and weeks I'll try to see what the FiG community does and what is plays (beside TF2).

See ya on the battlefield,

Alpha268 signing out...

Ke nu´jurkadir sha Mando´ade...

------------------------Transmission terminated-------------------------------