Princess Luna

Princess Cadance fan club!

Hello everypony! It's almost hearts and hooves day and who better to celebrate with than our very own Princess Cadance! She is a special mare with a lovely husband and beautiful daughter. She is the Princess of love and is one of the sweetest ponies around. 

To Princess Cadance! 

6XAAGYD.png

• Like 2

I love Princess Cadence. I like her Sunshine Sunshine rhyme with Twilight Sparkle, and the fan-made remix of it. Of course, she also stars in one of the most popular songs in MLP:

One thing I love about this song is how Daniel Ingram snuck in a musical pun into the song, which requires some knowledge of music theory to understand. He plays the "Deceptive Cadence" chord progression rather than the usual "Authentic Cadence" chord progression, symbolizing the contrast between the Princess and the Chrysalis. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Unbridled Rage:

sig-4733243.unbridled_rage_by_dm29-d7jyg

I wish I saw something like this in the cartoon or comics. It can be with Cadance, Shinning and Flurry heart it necessary. :awesomecheer:

Or maybe see Celestia going full protective parent on Shining Armor and Cadance.

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 According to MLP Wiki, This Day Aria was inspired by this scene from Disney's The Little Mermaid:

However, I think that the dramatic rhythm and tone of the music were also inspired by a mix of these Disney songs:

And that Cadence's eyes at the end of the song was inspired by this:

• Like 1

Oh no! Today is Discord's favorite day. He has come to every fan club to prank everypony!

• Like 1

Honestly I don't like Cadance much. I mean she feels out of place by being a 3rd wheel alicorn and I don't like her other half Shining Armor.

But do I think that Cadance can be awesome?
cadance_loves_tiaras_by_egophiliac-d504x

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Cinder Vel said:

Honestly I don't like Cadance much. I mean she feels out of place by being a 3rd wheel alicorn and I don't like her other half Shining Armor.

But do I think that Cadance can be awesome?
cadance_loves_tiaras_by_egophiliac-d504x

It's come to a point that I'm glad ponies have Cadance. Luna is unstable AF and I'm tired of waiting for Celestia to have a presence.

Mi Amore Cadenza... Princess, mother, wife, foalsitter, wise sister in law and badass defender of the Crystal Empire.

You stole Celestia's place, but I love you Cadance. And your shields kick ass.

TIARAS! F*** YEAH!

• Like 2

@Sparklefan1234 

Princess Cadance: Shiny. Shiny! Shiny!! 

Shining Armor: Yes, Cacy, what is it?

Princess Cadance: If you'd known how I look in the morning, would you'd still married me?

(long silence)

Princess Cadance: Well, would you?!

Shining Armor: I'm trying to decide!

my_little_vector___cadence_by_rudahn-d50

• Like 2