Hello there and welcome to the forums.  :sunset:
Hope you enjoy your stay around here and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions.

• Like 1

If you're a "news reporter" what's your journalistic take on the struggles of the Rojava Kurds in relation to the brand identity of MLP?

4 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:
4 hours ago, Light Landstrider said:

Thank You Light Landstrider it nice to meet you. I do have one question since I'm new I want to know how things work around here? Do you have rules I need to follow or anything?

Hello and welcome Fireflame, hope you will enjoy your stay on the forums, if you have any questions regarding the place you can ask away

Until then see you around the place

4 hours ago, Skyrazer said:

Thank you for welcoming me in this amazing website. Glad to meet you if I have any question I will ask you. One question what di the roles mean my say background pony. Do I more up or stay the same role?

4 hours ago, AaronMk said:

If you're a "news reporter" what's your journalistic take on the struggles of the Rojava Kurds in relation to the brand identity of MLP?

I'm new to the whole pony news reporter and I don't know much of it but everyone deserve great shows and merchandise of my little pony no matter what.

9 hours ago, fireflame newspony said:

Thank you for welcoming me in this amazing website. Glad to meet you if I have any question I will ask you. One question what di the roles mean my say background pony. Do I more up or stay the same role?

The Roles are based on your post count, and really don't do anything aside from track activity. Once you reach the rank of Alicorn (I believe that's 500  posts) you can change the rank to a custom one from your profile.

The Roles are based on your post count, and really don't do anything aside from track activity. Once you reach the rank of Alicorn (I believe that's 500  posts) you can change the rank to a custom one from your profile.

Thanks for telling me. I understand now

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy your stay on here. Keep up with the show too if you are able to. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

Just try to remember... that I'm the controversial one. :megusta: