Light Blade

Songs of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls

- Equestria Girls Original Motion Picture Soundtrack -

large.jpeg

Opening Titles (Remix) - very nice remix. I like it a lot!

Cafeteria Song - Nice song! Maybe a tiny bit forcing. But hey, it's about how vital Twilie is for you and your heart :3

Time To Come Together - Another nice song! Working together, after all, is the key, right?

This Is Our Big Night - This one...gotta be my most favorite! Again, I just love how it sounds. I like the music. And the lyrics aren't half-bad either. That fascination again!

A Friend for Life - to be honest, I need to listen to this song again. Simply because I can't remember it that well. Don't get me wrong: it sounds pretty good. But for some reason, it is the most forgettable for me personally. I am still trying to understand why. Is it because it is the credits song of a movie that I haven't seen that many times?

Addition: Where's This Strange New World? That song might be short, but it's pretty neat.

• Like 3

- Rainbow Rocks Original Motion Picture Soundtrack -

large.png

THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!

'ahem'

Rainbow Rocks - Oh yeah! Just the song I need to get pumped for some terrific filum!

Better Than Ever - Yes! Very juicy song. Being together and better than ever is a great thing indeed. And It was sung to cheer Sunny up. 

Under Our Spell - Oooh! This is one charming song for Dazzlings to sing. They might be villains, but my wow do they have some terrific singing!

Tricks up My Sleeve - Trixie fans rejoice! Your Powerful and Great pony/girl finally got song of her own. And it's pretty damn good!

Shake Your Tail - This song is AWESOME! I wish I could have a ponytail...because I would shake the everlasting fun out of it!

Welcome to the Show - Dazzlings: menacing and charming at the same time. Great! Rainbooms: fantastic sound and singing (especially first lines sung by Twilie). Beautiful!! Sunny: joins Rainbooms to sing. I AM CRYING WITH HOW UTTERLY FANTASTIC THIS SONG IS!!! Gotta be my favorite.

Awesome as I Want to Be - Dash might be full of herself in this one, but...but I am sorry! This song is Very Awesome!

Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands) - oh. Oh. OH, YEAH! I am all yours, Dazzlings! Charming very. Good luck with resisting it. Might be the best song of theirs. I can't decide!

Shine Like Rainbows - 'bursts into tears' I...I can't. This song is...so beautiful. So fantastic. So lovely. So...farewell. But I don't want to say goodbye. I want to stay with you! I can't say goodbye to such lovely characters, and such lovely songs. Especially to this one! BEST SONG! BEST. SONG!!!

Music to My Ears - Pretty nice Vinyl music. My only complaint is that I would like a longer version, but in my opinion it is a good complaint to have.

Friendship Through Ages - Such a beautiful and great song. Friendship Forever!

My Past Is Not Today - A Sunny Song, and what a great one! Yes, Sunny. You are a phoenix. You used to be a bit not nice, but it's in the Past! You are now doing your finest to be a very nice and friendly pony girl. And this song outdoes itself to inform me of that, even when there is no need in that ^_^

Life Is a Runway - What a smooth song! And it's worth of somepony as fabulous as Rari.

Note: Where is that joyful and nice song called Perfect Day for Fun?!

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

- Rainbow Rocks Original Motion Picture Soundtrack -

Reveal hidden contents

large.png

THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!

'ahem'

Rainbow Rocks - Oh yeah! Just the song I need to get pumped for some terrific filum!

Better Than Ever - Yes! Very juicy song. Being together and better than ever is a great thing indeed. And It was sung to cheer Sunny up. 

Under Our Spell - Oooh! This is one charming song for Dazzlings to sing. They might be villains, but my wow do they have some terrific singing!

Tricks up My Sleeve - Trixie fans rejoice! Your Powerful and Great pony/girl finally got song of her own. And it's pretty damn good!

Shake Your Tail - This song is AWESOME! I wish I could have a ponytail...because I would shake the everlasting fun out of it!

Welcome to the Show - Dazzlings: menacing and charming at the same time. Great! Rainbooms: fantastic sound and singing (especially first lines sung by Twilie). Beautiful!! Sunny: joins Dazzlings to sing. I AM CRYING WITH HOW UTTERLY FANTASTIC THIS SONG IS!!! Gotta be my favorite.

Awesome as I Want to Be - Dash might be full of herself in this one, but...but I am sorry! This song is Very Awesome!

Let's Have a Battle (of the Bands) - oh. Oh. OH, YEAH! I am all yours, Dazzlings! Charming very. Good luck with resisting it. Might be the best song of theirs. I can't decide!

Shine Like Rainbows - 'bursts into tears' I...I can't. This song is...so beautiful. So fantastic. So lovely. So...farewell. But I don't want to say goodbye. I want to stay with you! I can't say goodbye to such lovely characters, and such lovely songs. Especially to this one! BEST SONG! BEST. SONG!!!

Music to My Ears - Pretty nice Vinyl music. My only complaint is that I would like a longer version, but in my opinion it is a good complaint to have.

Friendship Through Ages - Such a beautiful and great song. Friendship Forever!

My Past Is Not Today - A Sunny Song, and what a great one! Yes, Sunny. You are a phoenix. You used to be a bit not nice, but it's in the Past! You are now doing your finest to be a very nice and friendly pony girl. And this song outdoes itself to inform me of that, even when there is no need in that ^_^

Life Is a Runway - What a smooth song! And it's worth of somepony as fabulous as Rari.

Note: Where is that joyful and nice song called Perfect Day for Fun?!

Well... uh. Not much left for me to say except I loved everything! Awesome songs! 

• Like 3

@Light Blade

My favorite songs for both Equestria Girls  1 & Rainbow Rocks are:

Equestria Girls 

• The Cafetiria Song: Go Twilie go! :D

Rainbow Rocks

• Under Our Spell: I LOVE this song! 
  • Let's Have a Battle (Of the Bands): Adagio Dazzle/Kasumi Evans voice is AWESOME 'nough said.
  • Better Than Ever: this song is catchy & always makes me smile. :D
  • Welcome to the Show: Amazing!
  • Like 2