Sign in to follow this  
Green Lightning

Looking for PLUSHIES (+figures)

Greetings fellow ponies of equestria. I am in search of soft and squishy representations of my fellow ponies. (AKA: plushies)

Might anyone here know who I could go to (whether licensed manufacturer or fan made creator) that makes show-accurate MLP plushies?

Not including "ribbon style and/or brushable" mane/tail ones. (not too fond of those)

19 hours ago, Light Blade said:

4DE made some fantastic cuddly plushies. You can look them up on Amazon.

Thank you.

I'm aware of 4DE, and already have all mane 6 from them. (I have yet to get Dr. Whooves, or Trixie)

Unfortunately, I hear that they've lost their license to produce them (same with funko and their minis) so had to cancel Celestia, Luna, Derpy, Big McIntosh, and Future Twilight.

I was very upset about this V_V

So I've been searching for other places. But the only other company I know of "OnlyFactory" ... well let's just say that alot of their stuff is good,

but some of them appear somewhat proportionally off to me. (that and color shades don't seem quite right on some of them)

I wish I could be more descriptive, But it's hard to describe.

Sadly the new Hasbro line looks kinda cheaply made, specifically with regards to the Mane/tails and wings.

18 hours ago, straydogdragon said:

Know a person, but they got a waiting list.

Hmm, waiting lists don't really bother me.

I've seen alot of good ones on deviantart, but they are all so expensive. Like $250 to $500 ea.

I know why, I get it. It's just... ouch.

Wouldn't be able to buy from them very frequently though ^^; LOL

Still I'm not one to shy away from good Quality just due to price tag.

I just want to know other peoples opinions on what they think is best.

2 hours ago, straydogdragon said:

Yeah, she was one of the ones I was looking at. (good lord, you weren't kidding about that wait list)

Either she's REALLY behind, or she just hasn't updated the queue in 3 months ^^;

I was also looking at "http://epicrainbowcrafts.deviantart.com/", and "http://little-broy-peep.deviantart.com/"

Though to be honest, this one here caught my eye too "https://www.hexir.com/sunset-shimmer-my-little-pony-12in-plush/?utm_medium=googleshopping&utm_source=bc&gclid=CLjTrvS6i9ICFRu2wAodEy8IYA" (though I've never even heard of Hexir)

But here's a question: Why is there such a huge variation with regards to the head? For example:

1: http://agatrix.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-plush-536974650 (a small round nose)

2: http://agatrix.deviantart.com/art/Life-size-laying-down-Princess-Celestia-plush-564399674 (a much larger, pointier nose)

I don't know anything about plushy making. So is that just how it comes out?

Or can I request specific details like like. (personally I prefer the smaller rounder nose) ^.^;

Not sure.  I've seen her make different kinds of Gilda, so maybe she changes designs over time.  But I pretty sure she will take requests on design too.  Had a talk with her on how a siren plush would be shaped.  Either way, she will listen to requests and how'd they be done.

40 minutes ago, straydogdragon said:

Not sure.  I've seen her make different kinds of Gilda, so maybe she changes designs over time.  But I pretty sure she will take requests on design too.  Had a talk with her on how a siren plush would be shaped.  Either way, she will listen to requests and how'd they be done.

That's awesome. But still... wow, what a waiting list !!

Does she ever have a slow period?

First I've heard of them.  Their stuff looks good enough.  Guess it's a matter of what you want.  They will do ponies, sure.  OC and non-ponies are up to them and their rules.  Same for sizes.  My might ask about softness of material or stuffing and such.  Pretty sure you can PM them for further details if you have a DA account.

Edited by straydogdragon
misspelling

On 2/12/2017 at 5:43 PM, straydogdragon said:

First I've heard of them.  Their stuff looks good enough.  Guess it's a matter of what you want.  They will do ponies, sure.  OC and non-ponies are up to them and their rules.  Same for sizes.  My might ask about softness of material or stuffing and such.  Pretty sure you can PM them for further details if you have a DA account.

Thanks for all the help.

I'll contact agatrix first and see if I can get some of my questions answered.

In the mean time, I can look for other stuff ^.^

Thanks again, and may Celestia and Luna watch over you.