fireflame newspony

the strong king kind of look like triek from mlp

Ok so we all know triek the one that was a big threat to all over equestia even ponyville well we all might know that live Schreiber is playing as a character name strong king I look at the picture of triek and strongking and they both look like but different colors. My theory is they are the same species and there are more of them out there let just hope strong king is a good guy and nothing like triek but we will see in October. What your thoughts on strong king?

There are similarities as well as some differences. The overall head is pretty similar in shape, and the horns are reminiscent. But he has clawed hands instead of humanoid ones and is wearing armor. I could see him being a centaur like Tirek but I could also see him being something different. Could definitely go either way IMO.

5 hours ago, ElecManEXE said:

There are similarities as well as some differences. The overall head is pretty similar in shape, and the horns are reminiscent. But he has clawed hands instead of humanoid ones and is wearing armor. I could see him being a centaur like Tirek but I could also see him being something different. Could definitely go either way IMO.

true some parts of him are different then tirek he could be like a different species that just seem to look alike in some ways.

1 hour ago, Metemponychosis said:

I think that we may be jumping the gun saying that he's like Tirek before seeing the rest of hi body. A lot of people said that he may be a yeti.

Your right we haven't fully seen storm king so the bottom could make him different then triek and could make him a different species. I just notice the top is alittle similar like triek.