Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow Swirl

Weird dreams

So, first thing first. I put this under FIM, but you can also talk about EQG dreams, or just weird dreams in general.

So, i had a dream where the main seven, plus spike, were at camp. When, at camp, students start to disappear. They research and find 3 suspects, Derpy (muffins), Micro Chips, and Fluttershy.

They decide to investigate derpy first and she tells them she has no idea how its happening. They then decide to investigate Micro Chips, but to do this they must infiltrate the boys dorm. They start losing hope when SciTwi remembers a spell she remembered THAT CHANGED YOUR SEX for 3 hours. Man, my mind's messed up. But, they preform the spell, and infiltrate it, after nonchalantly interrogating him, they come up with zero answers. But then, fluttershy goes missing. After the main seven plus spike do more investigating they find a secret tunnel leading underneath the camp, since the 3 hours isn't up and SciTwi and Sunset shimmer they decide to investigate more. They (Applejack, rarity, pinkie pie, and rainbow dash) go to investigate and the culprit says so you found my lair. And then my mom woke me up.

Keep in mind that i might forget things and that this is a very condensed version of the story.

Just Monday I dreamed I was using some unnamed former brony musician's cabin in the mountains to host a giant party for brony musicians and fans. Also Google was opening up a bunch of convenience stores that sold gas, bottled water, and chicken fingers and that's all.

(Hopefully this post is recent enough to respond and not be awkward)

I once had a dream in 2016 where I was on the highway in the passenger seat of a car driven by the person opposite my mom. I looked out the windshield, then my vision had a telescopic zoom and zoomed way over to the two lanes on the left side of the road. These two lanes went with my two lanes instead of going “south” where mine went “north”. My eyes focused on Luna in Source Filmmaker style driving a motorcycle but herself not moving as if she was a toy placed into the motorcycle seat. For some reason, she had her mouth slightly open while staring straight ahead. My vision then returned to regular then. I didn’t tell him because I didn’t want him to know that I watched MLP, but I was really excited anyway. Even though I was 15/16 at the time, I was much younger in the dream.

Another time just a few months ago, I had a dream about Berry Punch. I wrote about it in detail on DeviantArt, but basically, she was hurt on the road so I get her into the car’s back seat and get to a place she can get better.