Light Blade

Autumn Blaze Fan Club

Everypony, Welcome to the Fan Club of

Autumn Blaze!

MLP Vector - Autumn Blaze #2 by jhayarr23

Chatty, excitable, eccentric, and thus overly adorable, this perfect representative of the race of kirins didn't take long to get a firm hold on our hearts and minds. And here you are because you most certainly really like that kirin cutie and want to talk about her. SO LET'S TALK AND SHARE THOUGHTS! :D

Rules:

☆ Please, keep in mind what Fan Club is this. So please, don't make a Starlight post, for instance, unless it has Autumn too;

Bear in mind that there is a younger ones out there! With that said, no NSFW content is allowed. The SUGGESTIVE content is allowed to a certain limit. Please choose the pictures and words carefully;

☆ This is a Fan Club, not Hate Order. If there is something not-exactly-nice you have to say about this place, Autumn, or virtually anypony or anything, then please keep that at bay;

☆ Ships are allowed as long as they don't contradict any of the rules above;

Whatever them good old MLP Forums rules have to say!

• Like 2

"Applejack Applejack APPLEJACK! I heard from local ponies that today is your very special day and simply could not let it go past me so I came all the way here so I could show all of my love and appreciation for my newest and most likely best friend! HAAAAPPY YOUR DAAAAAAAAAAY!"

1846469__safe_screencap_applejack_autumn+blaze_sounds+of+silence_spoiler-colon-s08e23_cute_duo_earth+pony_eyes+closed_female_hug_kirin_mare_pony_smilin.png

• Like 1

One of the finest examples of a character looking adorable because she was most likely designed to be adorable X3

autumn_blaze_by_negasun-dcqem4q.png

• Like 1