jeffpiatt

The Orignal G1 My little pony is back on TV

The Classic Ponies are Back on TV on the Kabillion VOD channel.  Currently one of episode up on FIOS guest stars Peter Cullen as a Giant Crab with his Optimus Prime voice who is trying to stop a gang of evil plant people.  

http://www.kabillion.com/

Kabillion is a Free Video On Demand network for kids carried by all major US cable providers in over 50 million homes, by YouTube, and by your phone or tablet via the YouTube App. We specialize in finding and licensing the most entertaining cartoons for children around the world, and at producing PG-rated content with other YouTube creators. Enjoy!

• Like 2

Interesting. idk if I still have that channel (may have lost it when we upgraded to X1.......I hate Xfinity) I may give it watch it I can.

• Like 1

ironically the G1 episodes seem to feel like the G4 episodes in content talking horses deal with Lovecraftian horrors with the help of a human farm girl and her brother and sister.  G4 went back to that feel but dropped the "annoying humans" from the show and had the Ponies step up to handling the sparkly rainbow magic to smite evil.  G3 managed to be less strong due to not only Marvel not being involved but the removal of conflict.   The Fim Treatment was Lauren Faust submitting her childhood G1 fanfic to Hasbro and them approving it in what seemed to be the Theam for the HUB's first line-up of Hasbro shows Fans of the 80's shows were now doing new version of the same franchises.  Funny part is that Marvel never did an MLP Comic for G1 only the Cartoon. Only the UK got G1 comics published by London Edition Magazines (renamed Fleetway Editions in 1992) and Egmont UK. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Little_Pony_(comics)

• Like 2

On 2/16/2017 at 1:15 PM, jeffpiatt said:

The Classic Ponies are Back on TV on the Kabillion VOD channel.  Currently one of episode up on FIOS guest stars Peter Cullen as a Giant Crab with his Optimus Prime voice who is trying to stop a gang of evil plant people.  

As one reviewer called him, Crabtimus Prime! :D

• Like 2

On 2/22/2017 at 5:10 PM, RK_Striker_JK_5 said:

As one reviewer called him, Crabtimus Prime! :D

I did find G4 fan art once with Captan Crabnasty updated to the new Vector animation look his blue helmet had the Traditional Prime side smokestacks added to them.  I hope some one in S7 brings him back to fight against G4 updated Flores led by one voiced Frank Welker while keeping the caption voiced by Cullen with random G1 Transformers quotes.  "one will stand one will fall"  Probably the ones sided with the purple horse.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 9:18 AM, LPS Monsterpawz said:

Hey, I remember Kabillion! It had one of the G2 movies on demand once.;)

You must be confusing it with something else. G2 didn't have any animated adaptations.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2017 at 6:56 PM, PinkiePie97 said:

You must be confusing it with something else. G2 didn't have any animated adaptations.

What I meant was one of those hour-long movies on demand.