Hey, guys! I am looking to get a few extra commissions. I am running out of inspiration and nothing makes me happier than drawing an OC or something of the like.

All of my commissions are Pay What You Want. This means that as long as you pay a minimum of $1, you can pay me as much as you like and think I deserve. Don't worry, I won't feel bad if you only pay me $1. If I would have been butt-hurt by that, I would have set the minimum a bit higher. 

I accept PayPal or Deviantart points.

I can do traditional sketches or digital. traditional sketches will be mailed to you. They will not be colored or framed.

Here are a few examples of my work. You can find more at http://chuchipdraws.deviantart.com/

001__2__by_chuchipdraws-dazassa.pngstardust_by_chuchipdraws-daz8fxh.pngeskimo_kiss_by_chuchipdraws-daz8hbv.pnggift_by_chuchipdraws-daxq7hl.png

1 minute ago, ChuchipDraws said:

I'm sorry which emotion is it? I don't see an image or anything to base it off of.

Try again, my link didn't embed into an image the first time and post went without it

Just now, Azalea Floria said:

Try again, my link didn't embed into an image the first time and post went without it

Hmm... I'm still not seeing it for some reason.. It could be that I am just missing it? I'm kind of new to this forum.

5 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

https://derpicdn.net/img/2017/1/23/1345722/large.png What if i just put it as a link

Oh I see it now! I'm so sorry for that trouble.

I haven't worked on emotion as much as I would like.

I haven't tried that kind of an emotion before but I could try it out, send you a sketch before I do the final piece and you can decide then if it works for you or not.

1 minute ago, ChuchipDraws said:

Oh I see it now! I'm so sorry for that trouble.

I haven't worked on emotion as much as I would like.

I haven't tried that kind of an emotion before but I could try it out, send you a sketch before I do the final piece and you can decide then if it works for you or not.

sure sure! so here she is, my pone. 

vpNQqkY.png

And what I was is a picture of her having a face kinda similar to that, holding a picture frame with her hooves and looking at it, the main focus will be her face, not what's on the picture frame. Kinda like....she's facing the "front", and the picture frame she's holding is facing away. Gimme it in digital and colored and I can give you 10 dollars~

4 minutes ago, Azalea Floria said:

sure sure! so here she is, my pone. 

Reveal hidden contents

vpNQqkY.png

And what I was is a picture of her having a face kinda similar to that, holding a picture frame with her hooves and looking at it, the main focus will be her face, not what's on the picture frame. Kinda like....she's facing the "front", and the picture frame she's holding is facing away. Gimme it in digital and colored and I can give you 10 dollars~

Awesome! I can work on this when I get off work this afternoon. I will reply to this forum with the sketch to wait your approval. Did you want a specific background or gradient or something?