Sign in to follow this  
Gorka Berries

SOME of the reasons why Gallus is amazing.

I was just binge-watching season 8 when I noticed something. Male characters in the show are there for diversity in background or spike or discord or villains. But Gallus is here to outshine the rest. 

How? Well he has a well-written character and amazing backstory. He has a good reason to exist as a character. And that's a minority for male mlp characters. 

Another reason why I love him is his personality. Really? Who's with me? He's so REAL and (I might be biased but) smugness on characters like him is just the best. He's so smart and geeky too. I mean everyone has an inner Twilight. 

I also LOVE his voice. It's ADORABLE. It also fits him SO well. Cocky? Yes. Geeky? Yes. IRRESISTIBLY CUTE? HAY, YES! Also, I love squeeky male voices with sudden voice cracks. Yeah this is just me rambling but I can't resist his cute voice. Props to the voice actor! 

So what do you guys think of him? He became one of my favourites. 

• Thanks 1

Gallus is my favorite of the student 6. I liked himever since he used puppy dog eyes on Grandpa Gruff. (It's super effective). His background is the saddest but it's great he's made genuine friends. I loved seeing him help Silverstream with her fears.