SD13

Hi, everypony!

Hello, everypony! I've been using the site for a while now, and decided it would be nice to be able to talk to y'all about the show. I am a fairly new fan, so I'm only through the first 3 seasons, but I hope to catch up before Season 7. I hope we can all be friends!:HappyPinkie:

• Like 2

I know! I'm torn between being excited about Season 7 and being nervous about how soon it is and if I'll be caught up.

I'm Nervousited.

(and yes, I'm aware of how bad a joke that was)

Ah, binge watching! I remember trying to catch up on all the previous episodes when I first joined the herd.

But I also wanted to pace myself because it was during an inter-season hiatus! So I limited myself to only 2 episodes per day, in order to stretch it out a little. Make the hiatus less  painful, y'know.
Yep, that sure was an awesome two weeks!

You'll catch up... Personally I would prescribe one whole season a day... but that can be a bit much for most people to digest.. so you might as well take it in more managable doses as you see fit ^_^

With that said...   Welcome to the forums Shadow Dash.

All this talk of Season 7 is making me want my fix. I'll have to make do with new Samurai Jack which starts sooner.

Welcome to the forums Shadow Dash! If you space out your episode watching so that you finish by Easter, Season 7 should be out.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:hithere:

One thing you must know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

I wish I could binge watch a season a day...

Right now, I'm doing three episodes a day. At the rate I'm going, I'll finish the first of April. Perfect timing. I started before they announced the release date.

Thanks for the warm greetings, everypony. I look forward to talking to you all and making some new friends.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

I wish I could binge watch a season a day...

Right now, I'm doing three episodes a day. At the rate I'm going, I'll finish the first of April. Perfect timing. I started before they announced the release date.

Thanks for the warm greetings, everypony. I look forward to talking to you all and making some new friends.

Add the movies to that, and you should have plenty to last you till Easter.

If you want to calculate the amount of time it takes to watch by the hour, this site is helpful: https://www.bingeclock.com/s/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/al/

There should really be one that lists the number of episodes, and movies.