PinkiePie97

The Official Spoiler Discussion Thread. Spoilers Ahead.

Seeing as we now have more info about Season 7 pouring in, this thread should serve as a good container for spoiler discussion.

The Season is scheduled to start this April, an exact date was not given.

The following was discussed at the Hasbro presentation at the NY Toy Fair 2017:

Rainbow Dash's parents will be making an appearance in the Season, their names are Windy Whistles and Bow Hot Hoof.

Applejack's parents, Bright Mac and Pear Butter, will also be making an appearance in episode 13. The episode will be a Romeo and Juliet style Flashback episode taking place early in their relationship. AJ's mother also sings a new song. An animatic was shown to people attending the presentation.

Thread will be updated with any new reveals or news that come out.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ElecManEXE said:

They're not going to have any Mane6 parents left to reveal after this season. Le gasp. I guess they could always do Starlight's or Scootaloo's, though.

Bah, if they actually reveal Starlight's family before Scootaloo's I'll be legit pissed

6 hours ago, ElecManEXE said:

They're not going to have any Mane6 parents left to reveal after this season. Le gasp. I guess they could always do Starlight's or Scootaloo's, though.

32 minutes ago, Megas75 said:

Bah, if they actually reveal Starlight's family before Scootaloo's I'll be legit pissed

What is with this fandom's obsession with parents?

I thought AJ's parents are dead, but this could be a flashback. I also have to wonder if there are any stories left to be told at this point.

On 2/22/2017 at 4:08 PM, Metemponychosis said:

What is with this fandom's obsession with parents?

They probably want more history and background info on the characters. Maybe it's also for their own fanfics as well.

On 2/23/2017 at 8:52 PM, Number539 said:

They probably want more history and background info on the characters. Maybe it's also for their own fanfics as well.

For me, it is the history and background info.

Got to admit, I was really scared when I heard the news of AJ parents. I'm glad its a flashback episode, otherwise it would be the biggest "Fuck you!" to a fandom ever...of all time.

I personally don't care about RD parents. I believe we have way too much family episodes and, considering how the fans seems to love meeting new family members, they seem more like easy fanservice catch rather than actual episodes. I really don't know how the Mane cast will interact with RD parents, but I would rather have a Rainbow-Scootaloo centered episode instead of that. Haven't seen a good episode of this two since Brotherhooves Social...and they were secondary characters there!

Well, I disagree with that. I like seeing the families of the Mane cast, because it often reveals facets of their personality we wouldn't see.

Press release for the new season. In addition to William Shatner, Felicia Day will also be in an episode.

https://press.discovery.com/us/dfc/press-releases/2017/new-family-bonds-and-magical-friendship-adven-4021/

Leading up to the premiere is a takeover called Pony Palooza, which starts April 8 at 6 A.M. and runs until the season premiere. It will air every episode of the series.

A clip from the new season is on the MLP Facebook.

The new changeling voice has finally been revealed!

Hope it stays the way it is for all of the changelings, if they even get a chance to speak.

• Like 2