PinkiePie97

The Official Spoiler Discussion Thread. Spoilers Ahead.

My response to the teaser:

I have nothing to say.

It's not enough to tell me if I'm leaving the fandom or not.

What I think of the teaser...

DO NOT DIVIDE BY ZERO!

Also, I really like the idea of drawing stuff for magic. It's something that should've made into the cartoon sooner. Also, Starlight Glimmer is screwing things up. Good. I hope she suffers a lot for it. I hope Twilight saves her this time.

• Like 1

Well, that happened. That second teaser has definitely piqued my interest. MLP has never used geometric magic before, has it? I wonder what is powerful enough to require it?

Considering the second synopsis mentioned something happened to the map... either that spell is what caused the map to go missing or Starlight desperately trying to fix it. (Though if it is what caused the map to go missing, what was she intending to do with the spell? Or was it a spell Sunburst came up with and wanted Starlight to test?)

I've made my decision.

Remember last season when I was posting my fandom status in a 100% type manner? Here's an example as a reminder:

Stay: 50%
Leave: 50%

(ironically this example is actually where the percentage is right now and where it will start for S7)

Well... it's coming back. I stopped it in S6 because of 'No Second Prances' but then 'Every Little Thing She Does' happened.

This time... it's not stopping. I won't allow a single episode to get rid of it this time. It stays until S7 Finale and where the higher percentage ends up is what my decision will be.

Honestly... I'm kind of curious where the percentage would have ended up if I kept it going. I have a strange feeling due to Every Little Thing She Does and the S6 Finale that the higher percentage would have been to leave. But I'm giving S7 a chance. I'm giving this show ONE LAST CHANCE.

If they **** it up... well... expect a VERY long 'exit interview' from me ala CM Punk when he left WWE.

The only difference will be I won't post it everywhere. I'll just post it after I post my thoughts on S7 episodes. Though the final percentage after S7 Finale WILL be posted everywhere. Though depending on where the higher percentage is... it may be awhile before you actually see it.

So there you go. I know how much everyone is going to love this (not) but I'm legitimately sick of this and this is the only way I know how to handle it and how to help me in my decision.

Decision is final.

*smirks evilly*

Look forward to it. (Yes I know your not)

Roman Reigns of the internet,

LostSanity

1 hour ago, LostSanity said:

*snip*

Oh, boy would you look at that! Nobody cares:newspaper:

This is a discussion thread for Season 7, not a rant thread. And no, whether you're watching it or not is not relevant to the discussion. So please stay on topic or don't post in here at all.

In other news, Titles and Synopsis for Episodes 3 and 4 have been revealed

Episode 3 - A Flurry of Emotions

Synopsis : " After planning a jam-packed day, Twilight Sparkle also agrees to babysit her niece, Flurry Heart. But with Flurry Heart along for the ride, Twilight Sparkle struggles to maintain her title as "The Best Aunt Ever" while keeping Flurry Heart out of trouble!"

Episode 4 - Rock Solid Friendship

Synopsis : " When Pinkie Pie learns that Maud might move to Ponyville, she does everything she can to make sure her sister sees that it has more to offer than just rocks."

• Like 7

I'm looking forward to Episode 3, because it promises a chance for cute Twilight/ Flurry bonding, as well as some comedy with Twilight stressing. (I'm really hoping this takes place in Ponyville and that it remains primarily Twilight focused with Spike as support.) Not so much Episode 4, because I'm not particularly big on Maud. (I find her just okay.)

• Like 1

New teaser for the premiere! Twilight, Twilight, Twilight... Just because sending you to Ponyville was what you needed, doesn't mean Starlight needs to be sent away. Cue Starlight thinking Twilight is done with her, leading to the events of "All Bottled Up" because she's freaking out. I suspect, if she'd only told Twilight she didn't want to leave... Twilight would have told her she didn't have to.

I get the feeling I'm going to like this episode. No, not because Twilight may send SG away. Because they're going to keep exploring the changelings and because... Well, Celestia is talking to Twilight, by herself, and it isn't about the end of the world. If only they weren't talking about SG, it would be perfect.

I'm looking forward to the S7 premiere from what I've seen so far. I don't have high hopes for Flurry of Emotions, but I still hope it will be good. Rock Solid Friendship sounds cool as well, even though I think Maud becomes less interesting the more we see of her, since there's really not that much to her once you get tired of her "emotionless" shtick.

I'll make sure to prepare the proper music just in case I need to make my WALL OF TEXT CM Punk-style 'exit interview'

:newspaper:

Hey look Cherry Berry grew wings. Good, growing horn is next...

Also um...yay Cadance and Shining Armor get an episode...just what I wanted...yay... I want my Celestia and Luna episode...

• Like 1

On 2.4.2017 at 10:14 PM, Cinder Vel said:

Hey look Cherry Berry grew wings. Good, growing horn is next...

She found this guide and it seems to work 

1092130__safe_artist-colon-berrypawnch_b

• Like 1

The moment of truth is here...

Well actually...

The moment of truth isn't until S7 finale. I can probably force myself through another season.

What's that?

What do I think the expected result will be?

Well... I'll tell you... but... this is one of those times where I hope I'm wrong and/or I hope my feeling is wrong.

I have a feeling I'll be doing a CM Punk-style 'exit interview'

:|