PinkiePie97

The Official Spoiler Discussion Thread. Spoilers Ahead.

Treehouse site reveals titles for episodes 9-13. (What a pain. They just had to keep running two new eps a week through May, getting way ahead of the US schedule.)

Ep 9 - "Honest Apple" Synopsis for this one.

Ep 10 - "A Royal Problem" Could involve Twilight, Cadance, Celestia, or Luna. (Or all of them.) I also saw some speculation it could be Thorax/Spike.

Ep 11 - "Not Asking for Trouble" Trouble, huh? I almost wonder if we're going to see Troubleshoes pop up again. Either that or the CMC get themselves into trouble.

Ep 12 - "Discordant Harmony" This one is clearly the annual Discord episode.

Ep 13 - "The Perfect Pear" That pun. Since this is the AJ parents episode, sounds like the whole episode will be a flashback. Probably Granny Smith will be telling it.

12 hours ago, TaliaKirana said:

Possible synopsis for Episode 10 "A Royal Problem." Ooh boy, some people are melting down over this. Celestia/Luna episode with Starlight. (I actually get why Twilight would be a bad choice here. She'd be biased towards Celestia automatically.)

I call it now:

The coronation of Princess Starlight Glimmer, the princess of the Cutie Marks, will happen in Season 8

Behold, behold.

Trolling aside, I don't mind Starlight. She cannot ruin this episode alone.

I just care about Celestia and I am concerned about her portrayal more than ever. How can she NOT appreciate her sister after all what happened? This is so OOC of Celestia, I don't know what to say anymore. 

Royal sisters get the idiot ball, so that Starlight can teach them a lesson. This is the Royal Sisters episode I always wanted to see, NOT.

I expected Celestial Advice to be a fluke, but goddamn, it has to be such a uncaring move from the writers? I'm at a loss for words atm. This could be a real deal breaker for me, if it wasn't for the good writing for Fluttershy.

Let's be fair and wait after the episode airs to start hating it. Sometimes I think people watch new seasons just so they would complain how first seasons were better and actively dissect newer episodes just to highlight flaws. Already saw people declaring they will never watch the 8th episode of season 7 because it will ruin Big Mac shipping.

Sorry, sorry, sorry just little tired of the negativity. I understand that it isn't unwarranted attitude to dislike newer seasons because of real objective flaws but things do get a bit too emotional.   

So, the synopsis for episode 10 has been confirmed.

Man... After such a nice episode like Celestial Advice... I'll resist the urge to go on the usual "Celestia Spiel" about Celestia, characters being made idiots for the sake of the plot and all the rest because Celestial Advice was a nice surprise and this episode can be too. I just don't have high hopes.

It sucks being Celestia's fan.

So it has been confirmed? I am still actually curious since it says Starlight is sent to deal with the issue. So does this mean that Celestia and Luna probably had a minor disagreement and then have decided to call a 3rd party to act as a neutral judge. And for some reason they pick Starlight and probably cause Twilight to have a nervous breakdown.

Also a part of me expects that it will be Starlight who overacts and causes two sisters to switch cutie marks because she fears that a probably minor disagreement might end up creating a new Nightmare. I mean it is more in character for Starlight be the one to overreact and then have to solve magical problem she created. Two sisters will probably just bicker innocently like they did in Slice of Life since I think both would feel too guilty to actually harm each others feelings after what happened last time.

I believe May 20th will be me stop watching the show.

I can't handle this shit anymore. If this episode is what I know it is, it's the last cherry on the cake.

*locks and loads*

*superman punches Fat Jim back to Ed, Edd n Eddy*

Have a good day.

Sorry, I can't handle this shit anymore.

I can probably see the Celestia/Luna episode work if switching the Cutie Marks resulted in a Freaky Friday like situation. Two problems though:

1. Starlight Glimmer. I probably wouldn't have much of a problem with Starlight being the cause of the switch had her run in Season 6 hadn't been mediocre to bad.

2. I'm not sure if your standard 22 minute episode would be enough to play the humor for all it's worth. Maybe that's just me.

Three more episode titles revealed:

"Fame and Misfortune" - I wonder if we may be seeing Coloratura come back?

"Triple Threat" - This one has a synopsis too, and it's crazy. I'd begin to think Chrysalis would bide her time and strike next season. Nope, apparently she's striking in the mid-season and has recruited two old villains to help her kidnap Starlight. (I'm calling it now, she gets left hanging while the other two escape to be the villains for the finale.) I think Chrysalis is going to be dumb enough to liberate Tirek from Tartarus. And what do you wanna bet she finds Grogar there too? I suspected it was foreshadowing when they had him name-dropped in "A Flurry of Emotions."

"Campfire Tales" - Have no idea what this might be about.

Think it is safe to assume that Campfire Tales will be about telling stories around campfire. Just wondering if it will be Mane Six or will it be CMC focused.

2 hours ago, Swifty said:

I believe May 20th will be me stop watching the show.

I can't handle this shit anymore. If this episode is what I know it is, it's the last cherry on the cake.

*locks and loads*

*superman punches Fat Jim back to Ed, Edd n Eddy*

Have a good day.

Sorry, I can't handle this shit anymore.

Parodies of me are never as good as the original.

Nice try though.

I'll wait for the episode to air to judge it.

53 minutes ago, LostSanity said:

Parodies of me are never as good as the original.

Nice try though.

I'll wait for the episode to air to judge it.

Sorry, I just wanted to soften my real thoughts on this storyboard supervisor. The more hours pass after this synopsis the more I'm fed up with this show and it reminded me of your current stance.

This parody wasn't meant to annoy you, just so you know. ;)

edit:

If it's the last stand of Chrysalis in Triple Threat, I might Do an exception. Would like to see her going down.

And more titles:

Episode 18 "Daring Done" - That's a bit ominous. Is Daring about to announce she's retiring?

Episode 19 "A Health of Information" - No idea

Episode 20 "To Change a Changeling" - I'm pretty sure this will be a Thorax/Spike episode. Maybe Starlight too?

Episode 21 "It Isn't the Mane Thing About You" - Considering they're using mane in the title, I assume hair styling will be involved. Could we finally see Babs again? That's her special talent. But watch it be about Zephyr instead.

Episode 22 "Once Upon a Zeppelin" - All I can guess is a zeppelin is involved.

Zap2It just dropped the synopsis for 11-15.

"Discordant Harmony" is a Discord/Fluttershy episode (Discord invited Fluttershy to see his realm. Begins changing it and himself because he's afraid she won't like it.). "Fame and Misfortune" is a Twilight episode. (She actually went and published the Friendship Journal.) "Triple Threat" turns out to be a Spike/Ember/Thorax story (Spike accidentally invited both of them to visit at the same time and is panicking about them not getting along).

Edited by TaliaKirana
More info

God if they hadn't *SPOILERS FOR THE COMIC* revived and redeemed Sombra in the comics, i'd have loved to see a combined force of Chrysalis/Tirec/Sombra. The Deceiver, The Destroyer, and the Conqueror. Plus it would have made the song 'Getting Stronger' that much closer to being canon :P

If the Tyrant (Nightmare Moon) and the Trickster (Discord) hadn't been reformed, we could have had a hell of a lead up to a series conclusion.

On 5/4/2017 at 4:15 AM, TaliaKirana said:

"Discordant Harmony" is a Discord/Fluttershy episode (Discord invited Fluttershy to see his realm. Begins changing it and himself because he's afraid she won't like it.).

IMO, either this is going to be one of the better stories this season or one of the stupider ones.

Season 7 Episode 8 - Hard to Say Anything

Season 7 Episode 9 - Honest Apple

Season 7 Episode 10 - A Royal Problem

Season 7 Episode 11 - Not Asking For Trouble

Season 7 Episode 12 - Discordant Harmony

Season 7 Episode 13 - The Perfect Pear

Season 7 Episode 14 - N/A

Season 7 Episode 15 - Fame and Misfortune

Season 7 Episode 16 - Triple Threat

Season 7 Episode 17 - Campfire Tales

Season 7 Episode 18 - Daring Done

Season 7 Episode 19 -  A Health of Information 

Season 7 Episode 20 - To Change A Changleling

Season 7 Episode 21 - It Isn't The Mane Thing About You

Season 7 Episode 22 - Once Upon A Zeppelin

This is the rest of the episodes for season 7 of MLP. I promise you this is not a scam, this is the full episode list from Kodi, an online steaming source. Last year, I checked the list for Season 6 before the episodes came out and the episode titles were spot on. So I believe the episodes here for season 7 is correct. 

5 hours ago, RD799 said:

This is the rest of the episodes for season 7 of MLP.

Not actually the rest since it only goes up to episode 22 (there are 26 episodes).