PinkiePie97

The Official Spoiler Discussion Thread. Spoilers Ahead.

I could somehow accept the new voice if, say, he possessed Shining Armor and SA started talking. As is, he sounds like the Pony Of Shadows if you took the distortion out of his voice and he had just eaten a warm meal.

• Haha 1

Also, have you noticed how Sombra sits on his throne?

large.png

Not like everypony else sits. But like a human. Like Lyra.

722f259206d80cc5f85fcbe983ce2826.png

Sombra and Lyra connection confirmed! Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh! xD

New information!

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/04/season-9-synopses-for-episodes-6-9.html?m=1

"Frenemies

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Grogar sends his legion of doom on a mission to become allies, but his plan works too well and they almost become friends."

THIS puts a smile on my face. This is something they should have done A LONG TIME AGO! Giving the villains more screentime outside of only season premieres and season finales. Giving them character developement and weight to their presence.

Damn. My hype for S9 is getting bigger and bigger.

On 3/31/2019 at 9:50 PM, leonbrony17 said:

5245052edd469d1b94f8c05212bb5abc--motiva

Yep, he has a new voice. Aaand i don't like it. His S3 voice fit way better with his looks and "personality".

I also prefer his old "personality"; at least that version was a scary, unique No-Nonsense Nemesis (even his IDW portrayal managed to keep that largely intact).

• Like 1

Episode 15: 2,4,5, Greaaat

The School of Friendship is starting a buckball team and Rainbow Dash has to come to terms with the fact that she won't be coaching the team.

UNTITLED (Currently being called "That's a Laugh" but it is incorrect) 

When Pinkie Pie seeks help from her old friend, the super-silly Cheese Sandwich, in finding her life's purpose, she discovers the unimaginable has happened

• Like 1

On 6/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, PeeWeePhoenix said:

The School of Friendship is starting a buckball team and Rainbow Dash has to come to terms with the fact that she won't be coaching the team.

Oh boy i hope rainbow dash doesn't act the way she did in "The Washouts". :nnghaloo: But aside from that concern tr his episode sounds meh, but i could be wrong. 

On 6/16/2019 at 5:18 PM, PeeWeePhoenix said:

UNTITLED (Currently being called "That's a Laugh" but it is incorrect) 

When Pinkie Pie seeks help from her old friend, the super-silly Cheese Sandwich, in finding her life's purpose, she discovers the unimaginable has happened

Well i am happy to see cheese is back but doesn't she already know her life's purpose? :eyebrow: I mean that's what cutie marks are, Right? Symbols of their life purpose? Also would love to know what "she discovers the unimaginable has happened" could mean? :ponder:

• Like 1