Sign in to follow this  
Rosered

Why furries are bad people

Recommended Posts

Maybe he shouldn't be masturbating to cartoon animals if he has such overprotective parents. Or at least wait until he moves out or something.

e621 in the background seems legit, disgusting but legit. I lost my shit when he said he was a tech genius. Wow, if this isn't satire, then he's one hell of a roleplayer.

Still filth. He is filth. His side of the fandom is filth and this video is filth.

Filthy filth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Begin SJW Rant]

 

OK, I may be a little biased here, but the majority of furries are not bad people. I can accept the fact that there are man people out there who takes things WAY too far, but that's true for any fandom ever created. Most furries seriously hate the sexual side of the fandom. The only reason the fandom gets so much hate is because of biased posts like this one that focuses on the minority that ruins everything. 

 

[End SJW Rant]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Shadow Dash said:

[Begin SJW Rant]

 

OK, I may be a little biased here, but the majority of furries are not bad people. I can accept the fact that there are man people out there who takes things WAY too far, but that's true for any fandom ever created. Most furries seriously hate the sexual side of the fandom. The only reason the fandom gets so much hate is because of biased posts like this one that focuses on the minority that ruins everything. 

 

[End SJW Rant]

Ah, I see.

 

But don't worry, we shouldn't be getting opinions from anyone who frequents 4chan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, AaronMk said:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

nazi-furries.jpg

 

 

Nazi furries

 

Now I've seen everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Childs, please! All this strife is unbecoming of us Bronies. Did not the world spread vicious rumors and misperceptions about us? Were we not the object of innumerable false accusations and misunderstandings? Are we really so eager to pile on another fandom and repeat those mistakes? Where's the love? Where's the tolerance?

Shouldn't we give fandoms a chance and not instantly jump to the worst conclusions, not swallow uncritically the most salacious of allegations? Let's show the world that we've learned how to be better human beings by living as an example. Let's be the change in the word that we want to see. Let's give everyone the same chance we asked for.

Besides, everybody knows furries are bad people because they kept the Sonic franchise alive long after it should have died. :spike101:

2 hours ago, Sylveon said:

Nazi furries

 

Now I've seen everything.

I did Nazi that coming.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ABronyAccount said:

Childs, please! All this strife is unbecoming of us Bronies. Did not the world spread vicious rumors and misperceptions about us? Were we not the object of innumerable false accusations and misunderstandings? Are we really so eager to pile on another fandom and repeat those mistakes? Where's the love? Where's the tolerance?

Shouldn't we give fandoms a chance and not instantly jump to the worst conclusions, not swallow uncritically the most salacious of allegations? Let's show the world that we've learned how to be better human beings by living as an example. Let's be the change in the word that we want to see. Let's give everyone the same chance we asked for.

Besides, everybody knows furries are bad people because they kept the Sonic franchise alive long after it should have died. :spike101:

I did Nazi that coming.

sorry, as long as as we have crap like this, fandom's will still be targeted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to me its their choice you know.

but I do draw the line at them doing iilegal crap

but as long as they aint hurting no one to me its fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Nightshroud said:

but I do draw the line at them doing iilegal crap

Oh, you'd hate me, then. Not only do I sometimes draw and look at pictures of animals with human-like characteristics and bone structure, I do 60 mph on my way to work every day, when the speed limit is clearly posted at 55!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh please that's not to bad I ment extremely ileagl like murder robbery so on so forth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this