Okay, I'll try and make this as awkward free and brief as possible. As I believe the trend here to be, I've been lurking in the fandom for quite some time. (Late season one to be exact), and only now have I finally decided to get to know this amazing group more. Being from a family and area that looks upon this wonderful fandom as "disconcerting", I've never really had the courage to be apart of this community openly.

I myself like to write (hence my chosen name) but have always thought of myself as a hobby writer rather than anything too serious, (hence again my name, hehe). Haven't written any mlp fics of yet, mainly my own original concepts, mostly revolving around animals and supernatural themes. I am aiming to add to the already huge list of fics out there, but much later.

Anywhoo, I look forward to mingling amongst you great people, and here's to hoping this fandom is as kind as I've always believed it to be.

Hay there!

Stick with your hobby, and keep challenging yourself to create something that extends just a little bit beyond your comfort zone while you're at it. You may just find that you have The Write Stuff!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! 

17 hours ago, ABronyAccount said:

Hay there!

Stick with your hobby, and keep challenging yourself to create something that extends just a little bit beyond your comfort zone while you're at it. You may just find that you have The Write Stuff!

The "write stuff". Think I love you people already!:ajlol:

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, Rough_Draft said:

Okay, I'll try and make this as awkward free and brief as possible. As I believe the trend here to be, I've been lurking in the fandom for quite some time. (Late season one to be exact), and only now have I finally decided to get to know this amazing group more. Being from a family and area that looks upon this wonderful fandom as "disconcerting", I've never really had the courage to be apart of this community openly.

I myself like to write (hence my chosen name) but have always thought of myself as a hobby writer rather than anything too serious, (hence again my name, hehe). Haven't written any mlp fics of yet, mainly my own original concepts, mostly revolving around animals and supernatural themes. I am aiming to add to the already huge list of fics out there, but much later.

Anywhoo, I look forward to mingling amongst you great people, and here's to hoping this fandom is as kind as I've always believed it to be.

"kind"... Well I guess that's one word for it. >3<

Seriously though, welcome to the forums. I kinda get where coming from. I'm the youngest of 5 (1 sister and 3 brothers) and I was always looking over shoulder when I first started watching, terrified one of them would find out. Turns out it wasn't too bad though. 2 didn't care, 1 started watching it with me (still prefer watching on my own though.) and other responded the way I expected him too -.-.

Anyway if looking to chat with some nice people you'll like it here. They even helped me cheat prepare for one of English exams.

On 2/21/2017 at 9:50 AM, Rough_Draft said:

Writing and English? Not my favourite pastime but I respect writers.

It's hard to think of new ideas these days but it is possible. It's nice to see that people are still trying. I see this place as area that I people know were you are coming from and can talk about things other than ponies. I'm sure you enjoy it here.

The name RogueCookie but you can call me R.C. See you around and best hopes for your writing.  

16 hours ago, RogueCookie said:

Writing and English? Not my favourite pastime but I respect writers.

It's hard to think of new ideas these days but it is possible. It's nice to see that people are still trying. I see this place as area that I people know were you are coming from and can talk about things other than ponies. I'm sure you enjoy it here.

The name RogueCookie but you can call me R.C. See you around and best hopes for your writing.  

Thanks R.C!:D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:hithere:

One thing you must know... I'm the controversial one. :megusta: