PinkiePie97

Equestria Girls Specials on Netflix This Summer

Oh, cool, earlier than usual. :sunset:

Though, slightly random question: am I the only one who thinks that those specials are going to be released during the (possibly) mid-season 7 hiatus? (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, it would be funny if that's the case xD (if a bit too obvious))

21 minutes ago, Jarg1994 said:

Though, slightly random question: am I the only one who thinks that those specials are going to be released during the (possibly) mid-season 7 hiatus? (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, it wold be funny if that's the case xD (if a bit too obvious))

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being like that.

36 minutes ago, Jarg1994 said:

Oh, cool, earlier than usual. :sunset:

Though, slightly random question: am I the only one who thinks that those specials are going to be released during the (possibly) mid-season 7 hiatus? (I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, it wold be funny if that's the case xD (if a bit too obvious))

Yeah that's pretty likely. Though, I doubt there will be a tie-in with the show itself, I've still got my hopes up for Pony Baconhair.

EqG special 1 revealed as "Dance Magic." - Wonder if this will feature that unused song from the Friendship Games soundtrack?

EqG Special 2 revealed as "Movie Magic." - I'm guessing this is where Daring Doo will show up (from the appearance of an EqG toy of her),

EqG special 3 revealed as "Mirror Magic." - This is the really interesting one. Will we see the two teams meet? Maybe they stumble across EqG!Sunset? Or will they troll us all and it's about Rarity giving makeovers?