Light Blade

Post Your Pony Collection

Ponies made me collecting things that connect me with them. I've got a great bunch of pony things. I know some of you have that kind of collection as well. So I have made up this thread so anypony, who would like to show off his/her collection of pony in the most polite and possibly-detailed pictured fashion could do so! Just remember: be polite to one another ;)

P.S: You are free to show the merch that you got from DA, Etsy, Cons as well.

So far, I have three plushies of my top three favorite ponies: Fluttershy, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie. I also have a brony T-shirt.

• Like 2

My Pony Shelf ^_^

IMG_1245.jpg

Here's my stuff:

- Funko Mystery Minis + 2 Full size + Power Poniesrsz_img_1248.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

- WeLoveFine figurines

IMG_1249.jpg

- Guardians of Harmony Nightmare Moon

IMG_1250.jpg

- Equestria Girls Minis: Complete True Mane 7 (yeah, one Twilie was not enough. Neither is Sunny, but that time is yet to come!)

IMG_1252.jpg

- My 4DE plushies! So sweet!

IMG_1255.jpg

Huh? Where's Flutty?...Oh, there she is.

IMG_1256.jpg

- The Princess of my Heart ^_^ (Also 4DE) Very snuggly and lovable!

IMG_1258.jpg

- The one Twilie shares my heart with (ERC commission)

IMG_1257.jpg

- My IDW collection! (Plus some other MLP literature plus some Blu-Rays (namely EG 1&2 and two documentaries)

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

- Some nice prints directly from those comics' artists!

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

- Some scarves :3

IMG_1263.jpg

- A full set of Mane 6 prints. All are signed by the respective VAs ^_^

IMG_1246.jpg

- Mane Event plushie. A memorabilia from BronyCon

IMG_1254.jpg

- TSSSF with expansions. Don't know why I get these :P

IMG_1259.jpg

- Pins!

IMG_1260.jpg

- Some Bits!

IMG_1261.jpg

- Sweet Sunny Bag!

IMG_1264.jpg

- My Shimmering Star.

IMG_1262.jpg

...ugh. Some foul dark artifacts that needed to be sealed away. For the sake of my sanity's security.

IMG_1265_copy.jpg

• Like 5

I've gone all in for both of the IDW Humble Bundle pony comics collections, which gave me digital editions for pretty much all the comics up through Vol. 9 for the Mane Series, Vol. 6 of Friends Forever, the entire 10-part Micro Series, Vol. 4 of Adventures in Friendship, the Annuals up through 2015, cover collection #1, Art is Magic, and some comic-ified versions of select epsidoes.

That's about it for official digital merch!

Here's my IDW "dead tree" collection:

deadtreeidwcollection_by_abronyaccount-d

And here's my Shout Factory "dead DVD" collection:

deaddvdcollection_by_abronyaccount-db4eg

(Not actually dead, I just said that because I thought it would get a little rhythm going with the dead tree thing and... nevermind)

The one in the paper envelope is the original Friendship Express pressing with an audio sync glitch in the 2-part premiere episodes. Once I was satisfied that the free replacement would NOT edit out the original Derpy voice from The Last Roundup, I submitted my request for the fixed version.

Remember when Shout Factory was only allowed to release those rando-collections and not entire seasons?

Way behind on pretty much all media, I thought I at least had the first Equestria Girls movie but I guess not. Well now, my Amazon account is just Prime so that should be easier to fix. Hopefully IDW has another comics bundle this years!

• Like 3

I've been working on a Google Doc of my collection (I collect all gens of MLP, this is listed in order by generation), showing off my items one by one, with a photo (taking with my back camera of my phone because the front one's broken) of each item. I also do my best to describe what sort of condition the item is. I do this primarily so if I ever decide to restore a pony, I have a description already made of how she was before and can then have before and after photos.

Still working on this, as of now I still need to do the "Other G4 items" and the "Generation 4.5 sections". I also haven't yet began the Accessory document linked in this.

Be warned this is a long document! 198 pages right now (perhaps I should crop the images to make them less tall sometime...). You can use the Outline on the left to skip right ahead to the Generation 4 part.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@leonbrony17 Here it is >:3

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

THAT'S what i call a TRUE BRONY!

Maaan, i'm just...

... i'm proud of you.

It sure took a lot of time (and money) to create THAT.

• Like 1

@leonbrony17 Considering that I am a very picky when it comes to merch, I don't think it's that big. There are collectors with a much bigger collections, but that might be because they just grab anything that has "MLP" on it regardless of their quality and/or show-accurateness.

Also, I still have to put a register together.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@leonbrony17 Considering that I am a very picky when it comes to merch, I don't think it's that big. There are collectors with a much bigger collections, but that might be because they just grab anything that has "MLP" on it regardless of their quality and/or show-accurateness.

Also, I still have to put a register together.

A register? Wow. I'm sure you are proud of yourself.

I've only one, a princess Twilight plushie but i can't post her because she's right next to my face which i rather not show.

• Like 2