Light Blade

What Item(s) You Wish to Have in Your Collection?

The title says it. Is there a pony item that you want so badly to have in your collection, but probably cannot due to reasons like:

- Very Rare

- No Longer Produced

- Too Expensive

- Not Yet Available

Don't be shy and tell! But remember to stay polite and beautiful ;)

My answer would be yes. If I had money to spare my room would be filled with pony.

But if I could have one thing, it would be a plushie of Nova, so I could always remember this time in my life.

• Like 1

I'd love one of the EQG minis of Sunset and Twilight. 

Oh, and a definitely a plushie of Sunset, a shame only customs exist and they are quite expensive. But then again, you pay for hand-made quality items.

• Like 1

Lyra plushie ... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry couldn't help it. Seriously though I'd love to have a massive plushie of any of pony. Every time I see a "life size" plushie I always get super jealous. Unfortunately, it seems that people only make them as pet-projects. TT^TT

I would love to have more plushies. I don't like those, that are sold in the stores and luckily I've found a lady, who can sow really pretty ones and is taking commissions. I just need to put together enough money to buy them. I already have a Luna one, so in future, I want to get Bon Bon, Maud Pie, Bat pony, Thorax, Coco Pommel, Aloe, Lotus, Cherry Jubilee and Zecora. It will take quite some time to get them all but I like having something to look forward to. I also collect figures from blindbags and I have a list of those I would like to have.

When it comes to merch and stuff that are usually seen in the stores I often go looking for some things with my favorite of the Mane Six. Sadly, I am almost every time disappointed, because I'm an Applejack fan and people who make mlp stuff just keep forgetting her. I can't be the only one, who noticed this, right?     

I want me a Spike plushie. But I don't know which one would be the most show accurate, aside from custom ones. Guess I need to do some more research.

23 hours ago, Steel Crescent said:

I would love a ton of Chrysalis things. I don't care about rarity of the item.

If only this person was selling:

mlp_queen_chrysalis_plushie_by_makeitsew

• Like 1

I really want to get more EqG dolls and more of those Fan Series statues.

My only EqGs are the Applejack from the first set, with the plastic top and no knee joints, and the Rainbow Rocks Twilight that talks if you put her hand to the Pinkie that you had to buy separately, and the small all-plastic Fluttershy. My only Fan Seris statue is the Chrysalis/Changeling one.

Unfortunately EqG dolls (sans the small ones like the Fluttershy I have) and Fan Series statues are among the more pricey toys, so I can't get them as often as things like normal-sized brushables.

I really want the Fan Series Discord...

If I was still actively looking for pony merch, I'd like a Funko figure that glows in the dark, preferably DJ Pon-3. That Funko Rainbow Dash with the metallic mane and tail would be just as cool too.

There's two that I can think of off hand (at least in the official sense, fan made plushies are so plentiful that it'd be a waste of time to list them all). One of them has yet to be released and the other was planned for release but never did.

For the former, I cannot wait for the Twilight v Tempest Guardians of Harmony figure that they showed off at Hascon. This thing is so incredibly badass and I want it for my GOH Fan Series collection so bad.

Tempest-Shadow-Twilight-Sparkle-Fan-Seri

The only other thing that I wished actually got made was the 4DE plush of Derpy Hooves that never got released. I was planning on buying both this and the Doctor Whooves plush that did get released, but because they didn't release the pony who I was the sole reason I was going to buy either of them, I never got around to getting the Doctor. While I don't think it was officially cancelled, at this point they're certainly not making it and I recall actually pre-ordering the plush through some other website (I think it was ToyWiz, but I don't remember) only to get an email from that website about a year after the pre-order cancelling my order. I remember they said the reason why in the email, but I don't remember the specific reason why, but I'm pretty sure they didn't say outright the item was cancelled. But it was a shame as I have every other official Derpy plush that Hasbro has released at this point as well as some amazing fan-made plushies, and this would've been a great addition to my collection.

4th-dimension-derpy-plush.jpg

• Like 1

I'd have to say the Fallout Equestria Book print. I only found out about it when I was younger not making money, and they were about to come out with the final print I believe, so I never got to reserve a copy. Now it's pretty hard to come across any that are at least reasonably priced or in perfect condition... :angrytwi::fluttersmith: