PinkiePie97

EqG Starlight Glimmer, Daring Do, and Juniper Montage

I'm liking the design for Starlight Glimmer, but I can't say the same for Daring Do. Something just looks off about her.

I still haven't seen any of the EQG movies past the first one. One of these days, I'll have to give them a try.

4 hours ago, Netburst Celeron said:

but I can't say the same for Daring Do. Something just looks off about her.

Maybe the lipstick?

Last I checked, only Cinch has been able to make it work.

Despite the lipstick color, this pretty much confirms that the Daring Do from the human world is an adult (mainly because of a pattern that all of the female adult characters in EQG have a different desing on their lips compared to the teen ones)

And as for Starlight, maybe we have to wait for more info about the specials, but something tells me that this is the one from the human world.

I don't have anything against Glim Glam...but I'm kinda scared?

Idk, but ever since she appeared in the series I thought it was gonna be something like "Starlight in the series, Sunset in the movies". I like the group that was formed in the movies and I kinda don't like the possible idea of Starlight appearing there, too. Maybe she will just appear for one episode and then dissappear, more like a guest appearence, but if she appears and joins the group, I think that 8 characters would be way too much :/

And then we have the thing that Sci-Twi still hasn't found her place in the group...so yeah, I don't think the EG group is ready to add yet another character. Hoping Starlight is a one-time appearence.

And is it just me or she looks young? Idk, Sunset looked badass in her leather jacket but here Starlight just seems like a young kid trying to look cool. I don't know if its the hat or maybe her eyes.

I'm on the fence with Daring Do. She just doesn't look like herself with that lipstick.

Starlight sorta looks like a hipster, but without glasses. I could be wrong, it could just be me though.

19 hours ago, Anti-Villain said:

Maybe the lipstick?

Last I checked, only Cinch has been able to make it work.

I think that's part of it... maybe it's the eye shadow, too. The color doesn't really match with the rest of her design.

I wonder if what we're going to see of Starlight in the EqG specials is the reformed version or the pre-reformed version. Or maybe the entire special will be focused on her being reformed somehow. In any case, I'm looking forward to finally seeing her in EqG.