Sign in to follow this  
JoyStar

Hello, everyone!

Hi there everyone!  JoyStar here!

Glad to see Equestria Daily finally has a forum! :D  Has it been here for a bit and I just didn't notice?  Oh well!

I've been a fan since before Season 2, I most relate to Twilight, and my favorite ponies are Twilight, Sunset, Derpy, the Doctor, and Reformed!Diamond.

As for other things, I like Harry Potter, Doctor Who, films by Disney, Pixar, Tim Burton, Laika, and Don Bluth, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, reading, writing, Mario, Zelda, Portal, Undertale, Breaking Nenjamin, Linkin Park, and Starset.

• Like 1

Hello there and welcome to the forums. :sunset:

Hope you enjoy your stay around here and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you are able to as S6 is complete and the hiatus is here.

:happy_twi:

You just need to keep in mind... that I'm the controversial one. :megusta:

Welcome to the forums JoyStar!! I'm sure you'll have a great time.  The forums have been around for a little bit... but they are still growing, and there is always so much to do here.

I'm sure you'll fit in nicely.  If you have any questions, just ask.  Someone, somewhere... has an answer. ^_^