HackNova

Any Terraria Servers?

If you want to play Terraria you don't need a server anymore just find whoever will have the best connection and have them do a personal host. This does make it so that person needs to be online but if you only play when you have others it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Well If it's a forum only server, then we wouldn't be using our stuff that we worked hard for to get them. I've heard a lot of complaints from people saying that there's a lag going on during multiplayer mode and it hasn't been fixed yet and my guess it would be by via steam.

I help run a server that hosts various games and we have done Terarria in the past.  I'd have to check with the other admin, but I'm fairly confident he wouldn't mind some activity if we brought back the Terarria server.  We mainly turned it off due to a lack of interest but it wouldn't be too much to bring a new one back to life again.

Well if there's lack of interests and players (or members), then we shouldn't be asking for the forum only server. What matters is the lag if it continues and then some of us will disconnect in the process.

I may be guessing that we should just keep the online play to ourselves.