finally fixed the issue I've been having with lob-sided results, where one direction it looks fine, but when I flip the canvas it looks horrid, changed my tablet's screen to just the drawing area instead of my full computer screen. 

DIQnh-JVoAAuukg.jpg

On 8/26/2017 at 10:39 PM, Harvest Charm said:

DIMz2J-V4AAYS86.jpg

warm_up_9_15_2017_by_justingreeneart-dbn

MmmMMM! If there's one thing I love from artists, is killer eye work, plus indeed Luna is best princess! :hithere:

I noticed your art style is also a bit similar to my wife's, Nonstopdoodle, you should hit her up, she likes making new Art friends. :toki:

18 hours ago, Toki Zensekai said:

MmmMMM! If there's one thing I love from artists, is killer eye work, plus indeed Luna is best princess! :hithere:

I noticed your art style is also a bit similar to my wife's, Nonstopdoodle, you should hit her up, she likes making new Art friends. :toki:

thank, still trying to make sure the eyes look their best, still got a long ways to go though. and her art is amazing!

more practice, today, spoiler-ish? Loved Rarity's style from the end of the episode today so used it for the warm-ups. I really need to do more than just warm-ups everyday, but so warm, hate working with this heat xP

DJ3VbLuU8AE8xz0.jpg

• Like 1

actually started doing inktober, looking forward to drawing more ponies, think all this month gonna draw farm ponies, even oc ones xD

starting a bit late, but oh well. Today is a oc called Barley Seed, and come November I think I'm gonna start doing a comic about him.

barley_seed_inktober_by_justingreeneart-