was sketching and ended up redesigning Windstorm a little bit, still not 100% on his mane style, but his old one looked way to similar to Spitfire, plus his colors didn't translate well to his wind streak. Might add a highlight if I ever find a color that goes well with pink, that isn't red or white lol.

DQqJhCSUMAAHSHN.jpg

The first of many ponies to be given away is being made! so if you want a chance to grab her for yourself follow my twitter! I love designing ponies, if I could make money just designing them and other characters for a living, I would be one happy man ^_^

DQqlHuxVAAAN2rt.jpg

a warm up of my pony sona thing, made him a earth pony, cause reasons lol. I'm just very indesicive. Not sure of a name yet, or a cutiemark, the ones on it is just something I sketched up quickly. Just been calling him Gala until I can think of a proper name, also love drawing braids now!gala_pony_sketch_by_justingreeneart-dbx4

Refined my ponysona, and ended up with Wild Rose, a earth pony ^_^ spent the evening working on a quick icon to use, also his developing cutiemark, a wild rose with a star in the center. And there is actually more to his name then just cause his mane is pink lol

Wild Rose Icon

• Like 1

warm ups of Wild Rose, just really loving drawing him, more so then any attempt at a sona design before, not sure why? Also listening to sad music so threw in a few sad faces, really got to work on my expressions and also variance too.

warm_ups_december_20th_wild_rose_by_just